Bazooka Tubes? Worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2004, 03:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bazooka Tubes? Worth it?

I have a 2001 Ford F-150 Supercab. I have a Pioneer head unit, and Rockford Fosgate 3 ways in all four doors. But there just isn't enough bass for me. I listen to rap and r & b so I would like a little bit more bass to my music. I also dont like subs that you can hear 3 blocks away. Also my budget is kinda limited (17 y/o making minium wadge) So i was looking at Bazooka Bass Tubes. My question is has anyone installed one in there truck, how does it sound, and where did you install it. Any info is much appricated.

Old 11-26-2004, 09:21 AM
my boxes

I know its not an extended cab but the concept is the same. I built fiberglass enclosures for mine. click the link. Bazooka is ok but it takes up so much space. I would rather get the infiniti basslink. It is a 10 inch and takes less space. They also have a dual basslink. just google search for it.
This is my 2003 F-150 STX. Its got all sony explode products in it. But the most impressive part of the truck is the custom fiberglass sub enclosures. They fit perfect in the back corners of the cab with lots of room to spare.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/warda...lbum?.dir=/3a25

I put all this in a few months before i had to go to Korea. I drove the truck a total of six months berfore i had to go.
I just figured I would give you some ideas for your ride too.
By the way its in the classified section of this forum too.
If you have any questions just feel free to ask.

Last edited by wardawg2003; 11-26-2004 at 09:27 AM.
Old 11-26-2004, 09:39 AM
Bazooka -the brand makes a pretty good product. A little on the pricey side IMO, just watch out for the bazooka knockoff's the kind you'll see at (no names) but they're the biggest retailer in america, the amplifiers are crap, the output is way overrated, and the speakers are junk too...

Quick Reply: Bazooka Tubes? Worth it?