Hey Cgorris

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 12:08 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Cgorris

Hows the shop comming along? Just wondering. Also, do you have(or will you have) any catologs with some of your products in them? Or will it just be a website with products listed, or will there be anything like that besides the store?

Thanks and Good Luck

:edit: Sorry Mods, I just realized I posted this in Speakers instead of Other Audio. Oops

Last edited by Bartak1; 05-31-2004 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-31-2004, 09:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well unfortunately thelocation I selected fell through. However, I have a couple others in mind that are probably going to work out to my benefit anyway. As far as having a catalog I am not sure maybe in the distant future if I get enough demand and can expand enough to accomodate such a venture. Website, yes. I have already been talking to a hosting company on that but I have got to get the permanent location setup so I can get my distributor contacts set. The business license and tax id are both out of the way for the time being but again now I need to find another location unless the previous landlord contacts me to accept my offer.

Old 05-31-2004, 10:24 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Sounds good

To bad about the location not working out. Best of luck getting a hold of another place to set up your shop. (I cant wait till you do, I need to get some new stuff)

Old 06-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will be glad to get it done. This waiting stuff is killing me. Now I have got some side jobs that I am doing so I gotta get them done first before I can even take the time to look for a shop. I also hope it will not be much longer.

Quick Reply: Hey Cgorris