just a little more bump

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 11:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb just a little more bump

I'm just looking for a little more out of my system. I posted a while back about what would do this for me and I was told 61/2" component set would give me what i'm looking for. I don't want a sub, not that much bump. Well 61/2" would need a custom install, somthing i don't wanna pay for and don't feel comfortable doing myself.

My question is, what speakers would require minimum if any custom istallation and will sound great. I was told the more circular they are the better the sound they will produce. If you can't tell i have no experience really in this. I can install a HU comfortably, but a custom install on speakers kind of intimidating to me.

Old 08-19-2003, 07:00 AM
APT
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Speakers are rather easy, especially if you use some adapters fro mthe Ford harness.

If you do not want a sub, go with a good 6x8. It should give more low output and can still sound good. What kind of budget do you have?

Old 08-19-2003, 08:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can spend up to around $350 on this, maybe $400. I think the factory stereo isn't too bad, so I want to replace the speakers first, then the HU in a mont or so. I saw in another post someone suggested Infinity Kappa's 5x7 since they were plugnplay.

Quick Reply: just a little more bump