Southeast AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN

Anyone in Raleigh Area with Plug tool?

Old 11-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone in Raleigh Area with Plug tool?

I need to change my plugs asap cause i threw a consistency code and need to get it inspected. anyone have the broken plug puller for a 06 fx4 that i could borrow for the weekend? i also need to fix my ebrake (not sure whats wrong with it yet) it just doesnt work period. truck needs a few small dents pulled to on the tailgate. anyone know any good body shops that wont charge me an arm and leg to pull the dents?

Old 11-22-2010, 12:33 PM
There's Dent Wizard and Paintless Dent Removal over on Capital Blvd. They quoted me around $200 to get 2 dents, each about 3" around , pulled out of the tailgate.

Can't help ya with the broken plug tool, I just took my truck to Capital Ford and had them change the plugs for $322.

- NCSU

Old 11-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4
There's Dent Wizard and Paintless Dent Removal over on Capital Blvd. They quoted me around $200 to get 2 dents, each about 3" around , pulled out of the tailgate.

Can't help ya with the broken plug tool, I just took my truck to Capital Ford and had them change the plugs for $322.

- NCSU
$322 isnt bad. was that just a flat rate or did they add more on if they broke plugs? i got a quote today from someone close by for $360 no matter if they all break off. my tail gate has one dent about an 2" around and then 2 that are 1". not sure if they can get them out but i wanna know cause i cant stand them.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:12 PM
FYI... I have the plug tool and live in Apex; save your money and or give it to me next time. Plugs about 8 bucks each...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone in Raleigh Area with Plug tool?