Southeast AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN

Gaffney, SC

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 08:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gaffney, SC

Well, I found a very little place that has some trails. It has some mudholes big and small. I tried it out Friday when it was kind of drizzling. Pretty cool just small and I dont know the legality of it because jeeps and trucks go there often but it is on pipeline right of way. A state trooper passed by and didnt bother me. I was too scared to try the water holes (I was by myself and I dont have a winch or come-a-long) No pics cuz not much slinging going on. But I'd love to try them if someone wanted to meet me out one Weekend. They've got some restaurants near by so lunch and light trail ridin, Anyone?

Old 03-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Hey man, I get up to Greenville, SC all the time. Count me in! I'm a native South Kacker boy that lives in ATL unfortunately. My buddy that lives there has a Dodge 4x4 and we've been talking about doing this somewhere in the area. Would be better if we have multi trucks in case we get stuck. I've been DYIN to take mine out mud'n. PM me so we can get discuss further

Old 03-18-2009, 05:20 PM
i'm liking that saleen grille. I've been looking for one but want to do an HID swap first.

Some holes are BIG and some are only about 10' I dont know how deep but some i wouldnt take if I had a 6" and 35s. (Unless I had someone else maybe).

Its not too far from the outlet shops and winds up next to the broad river. I am not trying to do anything BIG because Like I explained, I know TRUCKS/JEEPS are out there but I am not sure whose land it is. We can meet for like breakfast or lunch and ride on out there. I have 1 10' tow strap.

Old 03-20-2009, 06:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We're just getting off spring break so I'll be back at Clemson for a while. Maybe sometime over the summer I'd be down. Been dying to go with someone else for fear of getting stuck. I don't know too many people available to pull me out were I to be alone. Not to mention I just spent some good time detailing her.

I'll sub to this thread, though, if there are some people around that would be down for it.

Old 03-21-2009, 08:35 AM
Gaffney isnt too far from Clemson.

What kind of recovery equipment we got? I have a 10' strap and a shackle.

Old 03-26-2009, 05:22 PM
This weather sucks. Calling for rain this weekend and the next weekend.