Southeast AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN

Any body up for some wheeling

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any body up for some wheeling

Just putting this out there. If some of you are intreseted we should set something up. Where we can meet and all go 4-wheeling.

Old 03-17-2005, 04:31 PM
What's up buddy? You get anyone to go out? Did you go out? I wish I would have seen your post earlier. I think I have finally got most of the red mud washed out from the last time I went wheelin.

Old 03-17-2005, 06:37 PM
Zolton
Wasup nobody replied I guess nobody wants to get these trucks dirty! BUt I'm still hopefull I'm saving now to get my lift and tires. I wanted to see how it did before and after. I guess I'll just play a little next time I get a chance.

I noticed in another post that you like to go shooting we ought to go sometime.

Old 03-17-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by jdoggfx4
Zolton
Wasup nobody replied I guess nobody wants to get these trucks dirty! BUt I'm still hopefull I'm saving now to get my lift and tires. I wanted to see how it did before and after. I guess I'll just play a little next time I get a chance.

I noticed in another post that you like to go shooting we ought to go sometime.
Hell, with all this rain, my truck will never get clean. I don't have a problem with getting it dirty.

What kind of lift and tires you looking at? All these guys on here are getting lifts. I won't be able to until our next house, my truck lifted would never fit in the garage.

I do like to shoot. I am going down to a friends house sunday. He's got about 18 acres and shoots all the time. I usually go to Davis or Personal Defense unless I can shoot on someones land. We should meet up at Davis sometime. What ya got??

Old 03-18-2005, 12:24 PM
I got a Glock and some others!

I prefer not to list.

I'm looking at a ProComp Lift of maybe Fabtech I'm not real sure I have already pic out my rims and tires nowI just got to get the money up.

Quick Reply: Any body up for some wheeling