South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Truck Shipping?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 01:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truck Shipping?

Need to find a shipper than can transport my truck from Texas to Kansas. Anyone know of a good one?

Old 07-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Suspended
i used something like u-ship for when i shipped my vehicle from oregon to texas. cost was $900 IIRC, $125 of that was to the company for finding the truck to drive it.

i was also told when choosing a shipper to not go with the lowest bid, chances are that it will take a lot longer for it to get shipped as most drivers will probably want more so it will cause a delay.

i'd also suggest a disposable email address if you go the u-ship style route as you will get spammed by these companies for most likely a year.

i can probably track down my reciept for mine with the drivers info and see if i can find his number. not sure what his routes are so it might be of no help. let me know.

any reason not for driving it?

Old 07-04-2011, 04:38 AM
yeah im currently deployed to Afghanistan

Old 07-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Suspended
another option is if you have a friend, relative, etc you could pay to drive it up and then fly back home. being deployed i would think that would be the easiest option.

when they pick up your truck and then deliver it that is when payment is due so if you aren't there it could pose a problem depending on the driver. not sure if the drivers can take credit cards but then you also don't know the condition of the vehicle as when delivered until it is too late.

Quick Reply: Truck Shipping?