South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Concert

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 04:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Concert

Any one going to concerts this upcoming weeks or months??

Ill be going to Kenny Chesney at Pizza Hut Park May 3 w/ Brooks&Dunn and LeAnn Rhimes.........

somebody better be going!!! F-150 power up in the parking lot!!

LIst any concerts your going to boys...and the occasional girl in here!

Old 01-31-2008, 05:31 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Pat Green tomorrow night.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Wookie
Pat Green tomorrow night.

Pat Green in AR?? He is really gettin around.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Not so much, most of the popular Texas country singers come through Little Rock pretty often. Pat Green, Kevin Fowler, CCR, Micky & the Motorcars Reckless Kelly, Stony Larue, Jason Boland all come through here and play at the local bars. Little Rock actually has a pretty good music scene.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Not so much, most of the popular Texas country singers come through Little Rock pretty often. Pat Green, Kevin Fowler, CCR, Micky & the Motorcars Reckless Kelly, Stony Larue, Jason Boland all come through here and play at the local bars. Little Rock actually has a pretty good music scene.
Man wish i could drive up there and listen. Good concert last weekend but couldn't make it!! I want to see Eli Young Band...YOu guys like them?

Old 02-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
I like the Eli Young Band, how about Bleu Edmonson Band? Corb Lund?

Old 02-06-2008, 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by Dallasstars10
Man wish i could drive up there and listen. Good concert last weekend but couldn't make it!! I want to see Eli Young Band...YOu guys like them?
If you ever come this way give me a shout. Look at Sticky Fingerz or the Rev Room. Both of these places have live music all the time and allow you to get next to the band. (I was setting my beer 2" from Boland's on the stage) I have guitar picks from Boland and Green. The one from Boland I caught when he hit a string wrong and it flipped out of his hand and I caught it in the air.

Pat Green put on a great show last week and mentioned that his new cd will be much more like his old stuff, that all he really played this time.

I have not heard of Eli Young but will try to check them out.

I just looked Eli is playing here the 15th. CCR and Micky and the Motorcars is on the 8th, Boland is the 22nd. All bar shows!

Old 02-06-2008, 01:39 AM
I saw George Strait a few weekend ago in little rock and Brad Paisley In memphis last thursday. I love me some george strait but I have to say, Brad Paisley put on one heck of a concert along with rodney atkins and chuck wicks.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:38 AM
The Eli Young Band is a great band. Check out their most recent CD called "Live @ the Jolly Fox". Another good one is "Level". Another great TX local band is Wade Bowen and the West 84 band. Also the Randy Rogers Band is getting more and more popular. I have been on the TX music scene for alot of years now and I must say Country Music is not dead! (at least not here in TX!)

Check out www.galleywinter.com
All things TX country music.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:55 PM
If you ever come this way give me a shout. Look at Sticky Fingerz or the Rev Room. Both of these places have live music all the time and allow you to get next to the band. (I was setting my beer 2" from Boland's on the stage) I have guitar picks from Boland and Green. The one from Boland I caught when he hit a string wrong and it flipped out of his hand and I caught it in the air.

Pat Green put on a great show last week and mentioned that his new cd will be much more like his old stuff, that all he really played this time.

I have not heard of Eli Young but will try to check them out.

I just looked Eli is playing here the 15th. CCR and Micky and the Motorcars is on the 8th, Boland is the 22nd. All bar shows!
Better go to the Eli concert...and the CCR one!!! Eli young band is definately a good concert. Even if just Eli is playign w/out the band i heard its definately pretty good.

Can't wait for Kenny Chesney!!!

Definately love me some brad piasley missed out last year when he came wit Taylor Swift and Sugarland

Quick Reply: Concert