South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

New Orleans Guys (specifically West Bank)

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Orleans Guys (specifically West Bank)

Hey guys,

I'll be down there this coming weekend and staying for a bit. I'll need an oil change during my stay. Any recommendations on what dealer to take my truck to? I used to live in Woodmere, in Harvey, so I know of Don Bohn Ford on Lapalco. Any thoughts on them or anyone else?

Thanks,

-Travis

Old 06-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Why are you coming back? Stay away! Just kidding. Anyway, Don Bohn Ford is a good selection but if I had my choice, I would travel to Metairie and have your truck serviced at Veterans Ford (Formerly Regency Ford, Formerly Interstate Ford, etc.).

If you visit Veterans Ford, ask for Bobby Peoples in the Service Dept.

jeff

Old 06-06-2005, 02:53 PM
I've got a wedding to go to, then just hang out with some old friends for a few days (probably gonna be around 2 to 3 weeks).

-Travis

Old 06-09-2005, 08:39 AM
when are u going to be here? I got my oil changed at Bohn Ford in mid city $14.99.
How long have you been gone from woodmere? It's real bad, I would suggest U not go there unless U are packing a machine gun.
It's my "beat" at night so I know.
Had two armed robberys there last night, I'm still working on the report.
If Don Bohn is conveinent for you then just go there.

Old 06-14-2005, 01:39 PM
Well, I went to Don Bohn. Only took 2 hours for the oil change. I don't know about anywhere else, but in Knoxville, TN where I live, all the Ford dealers have a "Quick Drive" line, where only oil changes are performed. Don Bohn is a huge dealer and had no such thing. Quite odd.

As far as Woodmere went, I drove by the old homestead only to see it worn and delapidated, and my street seemingly full of thugs. It really made me upset to see the place I grew up in in the hands of people that didn't give a flying flip about it. I was almost tempted to ask to see the inside of my old place, but decided it was a bad idea because the thought about was inside was quite disturbing.

-Travis

Quick Reply: New Orleans Guys (specifically West Bank)