South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Anyone in the Granbury area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone in the Granbury area?

Hey all,

I'm from the UK and in the process of finding myself an L. I think i've found the ideal one and have been emailing/chatting to the present owner and all seems good. I've seen a fair few photos etc and its look in superb condition (i know photos can be deceiving though!).

Would there be anyone in the Granbury area willing to go and have a looky around the truck for me to give it the all clear before i transfer any money? Obviously i won't hold the person responsible if its not but would rather have a third party opinion of the condition etc from a present owner! I would obviously re-imburse them any costs that they incur.

If so, please could you email me on chris@vortechperformance.co.uk or reply on here and ill give out the details etc. He apparantly has another chap going to view it again next Wednesday probably with some money so ideally needs to be before then so I can get in there first!!

It would be a great help!!! - damn we need more of these trucks over in the UK!!!!

Thanks
Chris

Old 04-21-2005, 02:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you should try posting on Dfwstangs.net they are some lightning owners there. or svtperformance.com

Quick Reply: Anyone in the Granbury area?