NFL games on Sirius

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 07:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NFL games on Sirius

Had XM with best of Sirius so could listen to every NFL game played. Now I have Sirius, so assumed would get every NFL game played. Looked at the program guide, and it has a NFL station, but only gets recaps of the games, not the games itself.

Question- Is the free trial subscription less than the paid Sirius subscription or how do I listen to the NFL games play by play on Sirius?

Old 12-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
The NFL games should be on there -- last year they sent me an actual schedule that told you which station would be carrying the various team's broadcasts for each game, but this year I didn't get that. They have a link on their website that allows you to get the information for this season, but I didn't feel like registering online so I just flipped through the various "sports" channels until I found the broadcast I wanted. I've only had to listen to one Viking game on radio this year since I've been able to catch every other one at home on my couch with Sunday Ticket......

Old 01-09-2013, 04:26 PM
It wont matter till next year but the games get scattered about the channels like 114 or 223. It is kind of a pain in the butt to find them but they should be there.

Old 08-02-2013, 04:08 AM
You can go to the Sirus web site it will give you both the home & away channel for each game.

Quick Reply: NFL games on Sirius