Sirus Satellite hookup to Aftermarket Head Unit

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 12:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Sirus Satellite hookup to Aftermarket Head Unit

Does anyone know how I can connect my 07 Screws Sirius Satellite into my Valor DTS-660WTS head unit? The Head Unit has two AV wires (Red and White) that are labeled (SAT in) and one black cable that has pins inside and is labeled (SAT). I know the Sirius Radio unit has a square harness that plugs into it and is wired into the Factory head unit.

Old 03-23-2007, 03:18 AM
no it wont work. in order to get sat radio integrated to your head unit, you will have to buy the head unit's brand sat. tuner

Old 03-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by aflores61
Does anyone know how I can connect my 07 Screws Sirius Satellite into my Valor DTS-660WTS head unit? The Head Unit has two AV wires (Red and White) that are labeled (SAT in) and one black cable that has pins inside and is labeled (SAT). I know the Sirius Radio unit has a square harness that plugs into it and is wired into the Factory head unit.
the square stock antenna unit plug, comes off of the stock antenna wire, but youll prolly need a after market sirius brain i made my factory antenna work with my AVIC D3.

Old 03-26-2007, 02:00 PM
Yep, you're better off selling the stock Sirius ($300-ish eBay) and getting a new portable unit or one specifically made for you aftermarket HU (Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood).

Quick Reply: Sirus Satellite hookup to Aftermarket Head Unit