HELP!!!! Sig. Pic.

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 01:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation HELP!!!! Sig. Pic.

Lets try this one more time???? I am begining to think I am either asking too dumb a question to get some help or no one else can read these???
I have done everything I can read on the FAQ site and on these posts to help me get my sig pic to show up but am yet to see it??? Don't know what to do?? Is there anyone, administrator etc., that can help>>> ???? I have resized the pic to under the 500x100 size and saved... don't know what else to do????
THANKS

Old 07-31-2008, 02:29 PM
i will try to fiqure this out and let you know if i succeed i just thought you deserve an answer. i am new and so far been impressed with the help some have givin me on a different subject.i to would like to know how to do that. have you tried to find a member with sig.pict. and sent him the question? i dont know if that would work or seem pushy! well anyway ill see what happens.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:44 PM
i can see your pic just fine, but you do have an extra [img] maybe you have an html coding problem, i upload to photobucket and resize them on there and just copy thier codes they generate

Old 07-31-2008, 02:57 PM
IB Staff
The gentleman posted 2 questions - I think we resolved it in another thread

Adrian

Quick Reply: HELP!!!! Sig. Pic.