Anyone else having cookie problems recently?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 10:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Anyone else having cookie problems recently?

Everytime I try and make a new post, edit a post, subscribe to a thread, etc... I get challenged with the "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons..." page. I notice my cookie for F150 is gone and it won't create a new one when I log in. I am pretty sure the problem is with me (client), but was wondering if anyone else was having problems too. I get erratic "page cannot be displayed" errors too when clicking on subsequent thread pages too.

Old 02-27-2004, 11:37 AM
hey, this started happeneing to me too!

Old 02-27-2004, 12:12 PM
F150online
Founder
Is it possible that your cookie that maintains your login information expired? I think it is set to expire in one year, so if it was about that long ago that you logged in w/o resubmitting your credentials, you may want to click on the "Logout" button to clear your cookies and start over. Or, if you have software to obliterate cookies manually, go ahead and delete any cookies set by f150online.com. Hope that helps.

(sorry to drive it off topic for a second...)

WantALight, we're booked for April @ the Marriott. We'll take you for a drink at America-Town...oops, I mean the Lone Star. (also, did you see happen to see my letter to the editor in the CNN?)

Old 02-27-2004, 06:06 PM
EDIT: still testing

Last edited by BMWBig6; 02-27-2004 at 06:34 PM.
Old 02-28-2004, 01:18 AM
No idea what happened, but after fiddling I got the cookie to set. Thanks for reading and replying though!

Quick Reply: Anyone else having cookie problems recently?