Noticing more and more threads/posts deleted

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 03:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Noticing more and more threads/posts deleted

Why was JDM's post deleted earlier today?
Maybe it was making JDM look bad or something?

Old 07-25-2003, 03:20 PM
As with the vast majority of posts that get moved.
They degrade to off topic member on member bashing

You comment in that thread is a PERFECT Example- Off Topic - Not realted to the thread or to Ford Trucks. And you are taking an immature shot at one of our vendors.

Originally posted by retics4me
what the hell Jim did you finally learn how to use spell check? The chain saw thing was a little joke ,dont get your panties all bunched up about it.
Doug

Old 07-25-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_!
As with the vast majority of posts that get moved.
They degrade to off topic member on member bashing

You comment in that thread is a PERFECT Example- Off Topic - Not realted to the thread or to Ford Trucks. And you are taking an immature shot at one of our vendors.

Doug
From reading the original post that JDM made this morning, I felt it was a little off collar and wasn't necessary for a supporting vendor to personally attack a forum member. It isn't allowed by the regular membership and it shouldn't be allowed by the supporting vendors either. I have nothing agaist JDM and realize that he provides a valuable assett to the Lightning community, but he definitely needs somebody handling his PR.

Old 07-25-2003, 03:26 PM
All I did was raise a point at that JDM was not doing what they said they would do. It was not a cheap shot in any way. I have some respect for them based on what others say they do for them at the track... just happens that they wouldn't take care of my buddy which irked me.

Old 07-25-2003, 03:35 PM
F150online
Founder
From reading the original post that JDM made this morning, I felt it was a little off collar and wasn't necessary for a supporting vendor to personally attack a forum member. It isn't allowed by the regular membership and it shouldn't be allowed by the supporting vendors either.
Which is precisely why the thread was moved.

However, as always with any moved or deleted thread, we can't win, someone will almost always complain and send us email or create a thread like this. So, there is no need to debate it.

Quick Reply: Noticing more and more threads/posts deleted