My very positive experience...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 10:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up My very positive experience...

I just want to let this forum know of my positive experience with Ford.

Let me start by saying I'm not an employee. My job is in no way related to Ford or any other automaker. I'm just a consumer.

I purchased a Ford truck back in Sept of 03. I started having trouble around Christmas. The dealer was very cordial and attempted repair (numerous times). I was given a rental each time the truck went in for repair. The dealer picked up the tab for the rental everytime. The dealer exhausted all remedies recommended by Ford to no avail.

My truck was still having problems. I advised Ford's main customer affairs office of the situation and a final repair attempt was made. It was unsuccessful.

(This is the good part) Ford then replaced my vehicle with a new one!

I like giving credit where it is due. I suppose it's just human nature to speak out and let the world know when you have a problem. Here's a toast to all those at Ford who handled my situation and have kept me a very happy customer.

Old 05-21-2004, 02:31 PM
It's nice they treated you right, but they should since no person there could figure out what your problem was. You're very lucky they realized that you had a lemon.

Old 05-31-2004, 02:33 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That was a great post and very well said glad to see some positive stuff as there is too much negative towards FORD the last few years that started with the Firestone deal that was a Firestone problem not a FORD problem and firestone putting the blame on FORD instead of admitting they were the problem.

Old 05-31-2004, 02:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MWFordJunkie

Just curious! What were all the problems Ford couldn’t fix?

Old 06-01-2004, 01:35 PM
The problems with my truck, 03 F-150 Supercrew, were related to the whine in the differential and a shudder in the transmission.

One more point I'd like to make....

If you have a problem, act like a mature person even if you are not one. Throwing a tantrum like a 4 year-old and lashing out at the person at the dealership for a parts supplier issue will do nothing to improve the level of customer service you receive.

Just my opinion.

Old 06-01-2004, 02:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MWFordJunkie

My truck is fine, I was just wondering what could have been so serious that they declared it a lemon and gave you another truck.

Thanks for the reply & Good Luck with the new truck.

Last edited by jpdadeo; 07-10-2004 at 10:39 PM.

Quick Reply: My very positive experience...