Pre-1997 Models

beastie can you help

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2002, 01:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
beastie can you help

Ok your flowmaster can you talk and hear in the cab? Your 275/60 15 need any lift I just got a 92 stock looks like yours with out the cab lights nice truck thanks

Old 10-19-2002, 01:33 AM
I have heard some people say that with a reg cab and the exhaust exiting like I have it, that it is a little loud. But with my extended cab, it is fine. You can hear it, but it just sounds nice. When you get on it, you really hear it. when you are just cruising at like 1500 rpms, it isnt that much louder than stock, it just has a nice deep tone. If I redid my sytsem, I would probably go with Maganflow, because I hear that they give more hp/tq. But I want to go all out with long tube headers, hiflow cats dual mufflers... BTW I drive with my windows down all the time.

And with the 275/60R15s, they are actually 1 inch shorter than the stock tires, so the truck sit 1/2" lower. When you crank the wheel all the way over, they rub a "little" bit, you cant hear it. And it hasnt made any marks in my tires, but they rub a bit. It wouldnt stop me from buying them again though.

Need any more help, just ask.

Old 10-19-2002, 11:41 AM
THANKS alot

Quick Reply: beastie can you help