Pre-1997 Models

Video clip of my exhaust on my old truck...

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 11:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Video clip of my exhaust on my old truck...

Well heres a video clip of my exhasut on my old 1992 302. Sadly i sold it and about another 150 but with a 4.9 so if anyone has any suggestions on how you can make them sound cool, let me know..the video kinda crackles a lil bit but you get the point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2dOQyWXMXw

Old 03-01-2008, 06:31 PM
What kind of set up are you running on it? True duals? Pipe size? Cats / no cats? Glasspacks or mufflers?

Really like how it sounds... pretty much exactly what I've been trying to get mine to sound like, but to no avail. I have a 351w in mine.

Just had true duals done with 2.5" pipe, magnaflow cat on each side, and cherry bomb glasspacks. Sounds wayyyy too quiet and mellow because of the glasspacks I got are way too long I think. I expected it to sound like this, but when I first started it up after the exhaust work I was speechless. I can barely even hear the thing at idle anymore. Going back monday to have the glasspacks cut off and straight piped where they were . Should sound a little bit closer to yours after that gets done (I hope)

Originally Posted by arcticcat941
Well heres a video clip of my exhasut on my old 1992 302. Sadly i sold it and about another 150 but with a 4.9 so if anyone has any suggestions on how you can make them sound cool, let me know..the video kinda crackles a lil bit but you get the point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2dOQyWXMXw

Old 03-01-2008, 07:09 PM
oh it will definately sound better. Thanks for liking mine tho, the video is kinda of staticky but you will have that. And by the way i have TRUE duals with 2.5" piping straight out the back with only glasspacks and no cats or anything. Im not sure what kind of glasspacks because it was done professionally but i believe they are dynomax bullets. I had a friend with a 351w that was true dualed with just glasspacks and it sounded awesome. Loud and rapped really good

Quick Reply: Video clip of my exhaust on my old truck...