Pre-1997 Models

Vehicle worth

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle worth

I plan on selling my F150 outright sometime in the near future (to upgrade to a newer one), but at this stage in it's life how do you determine what it's worth? There really aren't any trucks in the area that are similar for sale.

It's a 1993 F150 XL Supercab 4.9L 4x4 5spd with manual hubs and manual transfer. Has cloth bucket seat (w/ power lumbar), cruise (not working), A/C (not working), rear slider, black color. 239k miles. I have all maintanence records going back to 80k miles in 1996.

The fenders, bed and cab corners have been replaced so the body is clean. But there is rust on the underside of the cab/frame/etc. No holes or anything. It's been repainted, it was a DIY job so if you get close there are some dull spots.

It's super reliable, especially with the 300 I6, 5spd manual, manual transfer case, and manual hubs. The last few years I still put around 8k miles per year on it. In some ways I don't want to sell it because of its reliability, but I would like a newer, nicer, more power etc truck.

Is it worth more than say $2900?

I currently use it as a winter daily driver, ATV hauler in summer, and Home Depot runner...

Old 01-17-2008, 08:17 PM
glc
Received 763 Likes on 706 Posts
It's worth $2000 with those miles and in that condition.

Quick Reply: Vehicle worth