Pre-1997 Models

Removing f-150 healight

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 12:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Removing f-150 healight

Well i ordered my headlight from lmc..does anyone know if they include instruction on how to remove it ..and if not could someone very detailed explain on how to remove it

FAST AND EASY

Old 10-29-2006, 09:55 AM
Headlight removal

I'm a newbie to this site so I'm not sure if this is o'k or not.
Try "FTE.COM" (FORD TRUCK ENTHUSIAST) then go to the proper forum after you register. There was an article a couple months ago with detailed instructions on the removal.
You can try a search for the article, although i've never had any luck with the searches myself. If I can find the article i'll forward it.
Just go to the section under forums that fits the year of your FORD ONLY vehicle and or one of the other appropriate sites.
I just removed the inner fender well to install headers on mine and the bolts for the headlights were right there. Mine is a 92" F-150 and I have the clear euro lens to replace all of the existing as soon as I have a little extra time to devote to it, as it is a part for my total makeover for it.
Good Luck, Hobolabo

Old 10-29-2006, 02:54 PM
o wow it should be really easy..did u take off the front wheel ..because that would make alot more working room

Quick Reply: Removing f-150 healight