Just something to think about

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 01:06 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Just something to think about

The same Bone heads that though it was a GREAT idea to trade 5 roaches (Taliban from GITMO) for one piece of roach poop (Bergdhal) sp? are the same ones that are negotiating Iran's nuclear future. AND they think it's a good idea!

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't feel real confident about it.

Old 03-26-2015, 06:03 AM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Oh you should be. I'm confident were going to eventually get screwed. It's sick!

Old 04-13-2015, 10:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't think anyone outside the Government understands their decisions. Just seems that they have no respect for our Military. This guy should be tried for treason. Just another stab at our heroes who sacrifice so much for our freedoms.

Old 04-14-2015, 03:57 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
about 15 years ago when my wife was in corporate world she was promoted to a new position that required her to buy comodities on a daily basis. her company put her thru a $7000, 5 day coarse on the art of negotiation.

one of the first things they learned is that the United States is one of the few places where negotiation is frowned upon. To most countries the negotiation is everything. even if they are satisfied with deal they always have to see if more is on the table.

the closer you get to the money and the top of the pecking order, you will figure out that everything is negotiable. a business owner does a a job and bill it out at $100k. at 90- days the customer has not payed. a guy calls , says the company is on hard times and if you will consider it closed for $50k..he will cut the check today...what do you do?

i dont take this story at face value there are several details we will never now. i am convinced that for every failure we see, there at 10 success that we cant celebrate.

Old 04-14-2015, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by BROTHERDAVE
about 15 years ago when my wife was in corporate world she was promoted to a new position that required her to buy comodities on a daily basis. her company put her thru a $7000, 5 day coarse on the art of negotiation.

one of the first things they learned is that the United States is one of the few places where negotiation is frowned upon. To most countries the negotiation is everything. even if they are satisfied with deal they always have to see if more is on the table.

the closer you get to the money and the top of the pecking order, you will figure out that everything is negotiable. a business owner does a a job and bill it out at $100k. at 90- days the customer has not payed. a guy calls , says the company is on hard times and if you will consider it closed for $50k..he will cut the check today...what do you do?

i dont take this story at face value there are several details we will never now. i am convinced that for every failure we see, there at 10 success that we cant celebrate.
All except with this bunch of bafoons at the controls there has been ZERO to celebrate. The only good thing about this administration is that it has almost expired.

Old 04-14-2015, 11:10 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Don Rickles humor about our current situation.

Slowly, ever so slowly, the masses begin to awaken, now that it is too late. Only he at 84 could get away with this...

Hello, Dummies! Oh my God, look at you. Anyone else hurt in the accident?

Seriously, Senator Reid has a face of a Saint... a Saint Bernard. Now I know why they call you the arithmetic man. You add partisanship, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. Reid is so physically unimposing, he makes Pee Wee Herman look like Mr. T. And Reid's so dumb, he makes ex-Speaker Pelosi look like an intellectual. Nevada is soooo screwed! If I were less polite, I'd say Reid makes Kevin Federline look successful.

Speaking of the ex-Speaker... Nancy Pelosi, hubba, hubba! Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity. Seriously, the ex- Speaker may look like an idiot and talks like an idiot but don't let that fool you. She really is an idiot.

Charlie Rangel ... Still alive and still robbing the taxpayers blind. What does that make, six decades of theft? Rangel's the only man with a rent-controlled mansion. He's the guy who writes our tax laws but forgot to pay taxes on $75 grand in rental income! So why isn't he the Treasury Secretary? Rangel runs more scams than a Nigerian Banker.

Barney Frank ..now retired they say. He's a better actor than Fred Flintstone. Consider that he and Chris Dodd caused the whole financial meltdown, and they're not only not serving time with Bubba and Rodney, they're still having their cronies head up the financial system! Let's all admit it... Barney Frank slobbers more than a sheepdog on novocain. How did this guy get elected in the first place? Oh, that's right... he came out of Massachusetts .. That's the state that elects Mr. Charisma, John Kerry... man of the Viet Cong people.

You know, if Chris Dodd were any more crooked, you could open wine bottles with him. Here's a news flash, Dodd: When your local newspaper calls you a "lying weasel," it may be time to retire. Dodd's involved in more shady deals than the Clintons. Even Rangel looks up to him!

And you Presidental Press Secretaries, I really respect you all.. Especially given your upbringing….All you've overcome. I heard your birth certificates are an apology from the condom factory. I don't know what makes you so dumb, but it really works for you all. Personally, I don't think you're a bunch of fools, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others?

As for President Hussein Obama, what can I say? They say Hussein is arrogant and aloof, but I don't agree. Now it's true when you enter the room, you have to kiss his ring. I don't mind, but he has it in his back pocket.
His mind is open to new ideas... so open that ideas simply pass through it. Obama lies so much, I was actually surprised to find out his first name really is Barry or Barack or something? Just don't ask about his middle name! But Obama was able to set a record... He actually lied more in one day than Bill Clinton did in four years .

President Obama just completed the UNHOLY and ANTI-AMERICAN TRIFECTA:

1st president in 110 years to miss the annual Army-Navy Football Game.

1st president to not attend any Christmas religious observance.

1st president to stay on vacation after a terrorist attack.

AND ALL IN THE SAME MONTH!

WHAT A GREAT MUSLIM PRESIDENT!!

Old 04-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Thank you Roadie........I needed that!LMFAO