Fire Congress

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 08:10 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Fire Congress

I think everyone in congress should be fired January 1st 2013 for not doing their job. We need to make a statement; we need to teach them a lesson.

Old 12-31-2012, 09:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd be all for it if we could also fire Mr. Benghazi in the White House.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:28 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
They could save a ton of money by not having a swearing in ceremonys............none of them live up their oath anyway. As in to uphold and protect the constitution.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
We had a chance to get rid of most of them in November but instead we keep nearly the exact same bunch of worthless morons. With very few exceptions, the only ones that left DC do so on their own accord. We the people are the problem...

Old 01-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Agreed. As usual with this administration EVERYTHING is last minute, EVERYTHING is incomplete. There has been a budget passed for a full year since Obama took office, how is that legal?

Everything is a last minute, had to wrap it up, blame the other guy, bs seminar. But I don't blame Congress, I blame America. How dare we say we have a low approval rating of these folks when nearly everyone was reelected????

Old 01-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
i agree. but i think the reason they are still in there is because we dont know how to go about getting rid of them and how to get the "people" together to get it done. the "sheeple" will get in the way though. we need to find a sheep dog to heard them out into pasture while we take care of business. maybe if someone didnt take a million dollar vacation once a month there might be some money left to pay bills. easy math is what i understand. add and subtract. why dont that work in every situation? i would have to think it could.

Posted from F150online.com App for Android

Old 01-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 67Shelby
maybe if someone didnt take a million dollar vacation once a month there might be some money left to pay bills.
I know!!! right!?

I wish I didn't waste a dollar on a can of soda yesterday, I could have been that much closer to buying that mansion on the lake that I've always wanted!

You see all the cars they take when they go somewhere!?
It's ridiculous! Why do they need that many cars for 4 people? They could all fit into 1 car, easily, yet they have a whole convoy of cars everywhere they go! Maybe if they weren't burning so much gas he wouldn't have to keep raising the price of gas on us to pay for his families vacations! Such BS!

Quick Reply: Fire Congress