American Troops In Jordan?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
American Troops In Jordan?

http://www.debka.com/article/21564/

This is the first I've read about our troops being sent from Iraq to Jordan. I had heard that many of our troops were being staged in Kuwait, but this is not good news.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
keep the war going as long as possible to keep the government machine running as long as possible

Old 12-14-2011, 02:07 PM
That is a huge part of it Alex, no doubt.

Old 12-14-2011, 02:44 PM
and Im not a liberal by any means. Im more libertarian slightly conservative I would say and I think its high time this crap stops.

Old 12-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Great, not like we have not been pissing in Iran's business since 1958, now we are going to poke Syria with a stick and see what they do ?

Love this quote from Obama :
"We share the view that when the Syrian people are being killed or are unable to express themselves that's a problem. There's no disagreement there."
And when they express their view and elect someone that the US does not like, the US gets that person kicked out of power so the US can install one that we approve of ( who later gets the boot and it is down hill from there )?
Iran was a functioning democracy until the US got involved.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:38 AM
Originally Posted by SSCULLY
Great, not like we have not been pissing in Iran's business since 1958, now we are going to poke Syria with a stick and see what they do ?

Love this quote from Obama :

And when they express their view and elect someone that the US does not like, the US gets that person kicked out of power so the US can install one that we approve of ( who later gets the boot and it is down hill from there )?
Iran was a functioning democracy until the US got involved.
And what is also telling about Obama's quote is there are Christians and people of other faiths being murdered in Egypt as we speak. And he sits and does nothing. Hypocrite.

Old 12-15-2011, 07:13 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Frank S
And what is also telling about Obama's quote is there are Christians and people of other faiths being murdered in Egypt as we speak. And he sits and does nothing. Hypocrite.
You should know by now, if Obama did not say it, it did not happen.

Trending Topics

Old 12-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Didn't want to post another thread about this: http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/po...ian_opposition

But I called this in an earlier thread. I really do hate it when I end up being right about this guy because it means more of our troops doing the politician's dirty work.

Old 12-30-2011, 07:43 AM
The more I see this jackasses foreign policy the more I'm convinced he is a force for instability in the world. Then he complains about how unstable the world is so he can take more power (see operation fast and furious). Many people in America are pissed off. The ones who want a violent revolution are still on the fringes, but they are convincing people closer to the center to join them. If our government doesn't start listening to the people, it will be very ugly.

I'm not one to join a revolution, since I've seen combat and have no illusions of graduer, but I'm also not going to raise my firearms to stop it.

Last edited by 1depd; 12-30-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Quick Reply: American Troops In Jordan?