Trade rear black leather seat covers with armrest for one without

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trade rear black leather seat covers with armrest for one without

I am going to be ordering a new take off black leather seat cover kit for 04-08 supercrew. The only kit I can find has the armrest in the back seat. The kit also comes with the cover for the armrest. My truck is an 04 FX4 and doesn't have the armrest on the seat. Looking for someone that would trade the seat cover with armrest that I am getting for one without armrest.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Confused... Are you looking to swap the leather seat cover or the entire back seat? I have FX-4 leather back seat w/o the arm rest and my be interested in a seat w/ the arm rest. I'm 40m SW of Chicago.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:58 PM
http://www.precisionfit.com/index.ph...d=96&year=2008

i don't know if you're supercab or supercrew, but if you browse, there's options for both.

i'm ordering from them this summer!

Old 03-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks... I have SuperCrew this (white exposed stitching):

and would be interested in SuperCrew this (white exposed stitching):

Old 03-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by titansu
Confused... Are you looking to swap the leather seat cover or the entire back seat? I have FX-4 leather back seat w/o the arm rest and my be interested in a seat w/ the arm rest. I'm 40m SW of Chicago.
Sorry for the confusion.....I have the same back seat as you,but cloth. The only new take-off leather coverings I could find was the kind with the rear arm rest. I could take it to an apholstery place and have them alter the covering so its solid and fits my seat. I thought maybe someone that wants to get the arm rest would like to trade. They of course would have to get or already have a bench with the buit in arm rest(top part) that they could use. If I can't find anyone to trade I might even seen if I can find a cloth bench at a wrecking yard and but the new cover on it. I would like to have the rear arm rest,but the easy solution would be to put the same type of cover back on.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by saleen
Sorry for the confusion.....I have the same back seat as you,but cloth. The only new take-off leather coverings I could find was the kind with the rear arm rest. I could take it to an apholstery place and have them alter the covering so its solid and fits my seat. I thought maybe someone that wants to get the arm rest would like to trade. They of course would have to get or already have a bench with the buit in arm rest(top part) that they could use. If I can't find anyone to trade I might even seen if I can find a cloth bench at a wrecking yard and but the new cover on it. I would like to have the rear arm rest,but the easy solution would be to put the same type of cover back on.
No problem... good luck in your search.

Quick Reply: Trade rear black leather seat covers with armrest for one without