1998 Lariat F150 Parts For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1998 Lariat F150 Parts For Sale

I have a few parts for sale from my long-departed '98 SuperCab F150 Lariat 4x2. I have the complete set of doors (white/tan) (3 doors), of course with power locks and windows. Only things missing are the mirrors, but of course the controls are still there. This truck had the signal mirrors, if that matters. Doors are in perfect condition, including panels. I also have the Captain's Chairs from a '99 Lariat (tan) that are in very good condition with minimal cracking. Driver's side is power. No console. I'd like $250 OBO for the seats and I'd like to sell them together. For the doors, I'd like $50 OBO for the 3rd rear door, and $100 OBO each for the front doors. Everything worked when removed. I cannot ship any of these items, so you would need to pick them up. I live in Madisonville, KY 42431. I'll help you load them up. If you buy the Captain's Chairs, I'll even throw in the matching rear seat back. No bottom seat. Hit me up with offers. Thanks for your consideration.

Old 06-11-2018, 07:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
By the way, please disregard my sig information. That does not describe the truck that these parts came from. Just wanted to throw that out there. Thanks.

Quick Reply: 1998 Lariat F150 Parts For Sale