STX Owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2001, 03:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STX Owners

OK, guys and girls, I know you're out there... I can't be the only STX owner in the midst of all these SuperCrews, Lightings and Lariats, so speak up!

Where are you!??! And what have you done with your STX since you've been online here? (pics would be good too!)

Old 11-23-2001, 02:21 AM
STX, SPORT, FTX, all are the same thing but what get's me is why do yo have a v6 on a STX...with the STX package I thouhght the 4.6 v8 comes with the STX, SPORT, FTX...I own an F-150 SPORT

Old 11-23-2001, 02:26 AM
if that's your truck in the picture...I'm sorry to say this, but it's not a STX...the STX has a monocrome paint schem 17" wheels and in 1999 FORD came out with the SPORT and now it's the FTX

Old 11-26-2001, 09:40 AM
OK, so now I know...

After seeing your post, I thought I better investigate further. I found that, although the truck has an STX logo sticker on the back end of the truck, that it isn't an STX. Since this is the first Ford product that I've had since a 76 Pinto wagon (you read that right), and I bought this used, I was going on the fact that the sticker was there. It may be that the previous owner added it or it did have a history of being a fleet vehicle and perhaps it was used by the STX lacrosse equipment company. In either case, it was an honest mistake.

It really doesn't make all that much difference to me. "Ruby" is still the best truck I've owned and with the additions that I've made to her, I feel she's breathing, hauling and motoring better than she was when I got her. So, even though she's a "plain vanilla" model, I'm still extremely pleased with her.

Old 12-05-2001, 07:05 PM
There are actually quite a few STX owners here. I see them.
STX ia an apperiance package. Like the Sport, it's
got the color keyed bumpers, the better insturment cluster, and a bit better than basic interior. I like that you get the 17" wheels. They must have had too many left over from the 4X4 Sport. What ever, I like mine. I've got the 4.6 with a 5-speed. It's all good. I've been told that the setup I have is one of the lightest F150's there is.

It's an F150. There all good!

Tom

Old 12-30-2001, 03:06 PM
Thumbs up STX

We are out here. All 12 of us. STX owners of America unite and take over! Hehehe. I have an STX and I love it!

Quick Reply: STX Owners