[B]Screw Ford ! ![/B]

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2001, 05:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry [B]Screw Ford ! ![/B]

Yep that's right, screw ford. I'm not talking about a 4 door pickup truck either, I mean that I'm fed up with a company that produces a product with serious engineering problems and wont step up to the plate to make things right with their customers.

I love my truck but can't stomach the lack of support from the dealerships, customer service reps, and every other @$$hole up the chain of command! I've tried numerous dealers,complained till I was blue in the face, and still not one will admit any responsibility for cracking doors. Meanwile my door crack grows and grows.

Whew, it felt good to get that out. Let me step off the soapbox now and ask you all if any of you have done the "B" fix yourselves?? If so, how tough was it, any warnings or advice??

After much traveling, aggrivation, and argument I believe I will order the materials for the B fix and just do it myself. I'm sure I can do a better job than the dealer and I won't find any more scratches on my truck when it's done.

T I A, Le Pew

Old 08-30-2001, 09:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just dump it. go buy a GMC.
That's what I did

Old 08-30-2001, 02:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOL! Not for the time being, despite all the crap I really like my truck. I'm still hoping to hear from someone who's done the B fix for themselves.

You've really piqued my interest Mileaux, what made you get rid of your truck and why are you still loitering around here if you've gone to the dark side?

Old 08-30-2001, 07:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by LE PEW
LOL!
You've really piqued my interest Mileaux, what made you get rid of your truck and why are you still loitering around here if you've gone to the dark side?
What else do you want him to do while he is waiting for his GMC to get out of the shop? LOL!

Quick Reply: [B]Screw Ford ! ![/B]