Considering: AudioBahn system. Pros & Cons??

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2001, 04:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You will be happy with the Audiobahn stuff. I have tried just about every piece they have. Just put in the A18001D amp, kicks butt. I have their components 6.5's and they are great, (not the best) but the price is awesome. Bostons are my favorite though (just their components) I will be useing the 4 of the 831x's in a speed boat that I am doing so I'll see how they work. The suds will be powered by a A8001D. What really sucks though is that they do not make the Chrome Flame grills for 8's.......I just has 3 12's in my truck with the chrome grills and it was hot as hell looking, sold that enclosure quick. Now I'm back to 2 Kicker 15L7's. I also would consider the Kicker 8L7's for subs bec I put 2 in a Supra TT and squeezed a molded enclosure between the rear seat and the targa roof when it's in the hatch, with a Alpine 100m amp and Audiobahn ABD39 Bass Drive and it ripps bass.....I would look into the Bass Briver also, it will make a great improvement in the subs.

------------------
My truck at:

http://www.streetscenemag.com/ViewOw...?ProfileID=202

Old 05-05-2001, 12:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Considering: AudioBahn system. Pros & Cons??

Considering: AudioBahn
1 - ABC6002 6.5" Component speaker set
1 - A4601X 4channel 75x4 amplifier
2 - AW831X 8" High Excursion subs

shopped JL audio, but alas no internet wholesalers. So I was turned on to Audiobahn by local dealer. Should I consider other components(brand) for setting up a system.

01' F150 SCrew Thanks. J.carrico

Quick Reply: Considering: AudioBahn system. Pros & Cons??