what all parts/wiring/etc do i need for installing my setup?...06 screw....???

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 09:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what all parts/wiring/etc do i need for installing my setup?...06 screw....???

im new to this guys, so sorry for the lack of knowledge here...i def dont want to pay the $900 i was quoted by circuit city for installing my setup....so im counting on you guys for help....

Ill be installing the two downfiring kicker 10's underneath the rear seat, either squeazing my kicker zx700.5 amp between them somehow or behind the seat back, 2-kicker 5x7 coaxials in the rear doors, and 2-kicker 5.25's w/tweeters into an adaptor plate that goes right where the factory front door 5x7 speakers go, and the avic-z1 head unit and all the accessories for the head unit(voice command steering wheel control etc....)

now i know thats a good little bit of stuff, but me and my bro can figure it out as long as we have some tips to follow....now the things i need to know are: what exactly do i need wiring wise...i was told for the 5ch amp, i need a heavier gauge wire but i dont know names, or if they sell this in a kit? but ill need to know everything i need to install this setup, hope you guys can help me out here....thanks, Clay

Quick Reply: what all parts/wiring/etc do i need for installing my setup?...06 screw....???