Please help me get started

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 07:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please help me get started

Hi everyone I just registered to the site. Glad to see a nicer F150 site than the other one I visit.

I am interested in getting a system in my truck. My budget will be around 1500. Currently I have a Stock system with 6 disc changer. My truck is a 2001 F150 Lariat Extended Cab.

What I would like is to replace the multi disc changer with a Better Cd player but I would like to keep it in the same location (center Console) to be more descreet. I want 2 10's or 12's in the back under the seat in a box. I also want to put my amp under the back seat. Last I would like 2 more speakers.

Im open to looking on ebay for stuff as an option. I doubt I would be able to install these as my father does not know much about sound systems and I know minimal myself. I am completely new myself.

I dont know what to buy nor where to look.

Please email me @ brentgist@adelphia.net or AIM me @ BigBrent701 if you can help me get started.

PS: I have a couple pics of the truck but I want a good place to take some new ones. Old ones are from day I bought it (for sale signs all over it)

Quick Reply: Please help me get started