Looking to rebuild!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking to rebuild!

I'm going to build up my 5.4, and am looking for some tips. Should I keep the alluminum heads, or go with an aftermarket one. Also anyone have any good sites that has parts for the 5.4. I don't want to waste my time rebuilding and not get the best out of it. Honesty my goal hp is between 300-400, but that I don't care so much about as long as it has lots of torque. The factory is 335 ft. lbs, and I'd like to add at least 150 to that. So with that said any cams or any other parts that anyone has an opinion on is appreciated.

Old 01-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
post this isn

Originally Posted by desq27
I'm going to build up my 5.4, and am looking for some tips. Should I keep the alluminum heads, or go with an aftermarket one. Also anyone have any good sites that has parts for the 5.4. I don't want to waste my time rebuilding and not get the best out of it. Honesty my goal hp is between 300-400, but that I don't care so much about as long as it has lots of torque. The factory is 335 ft. lbs, and I'd like to add at least 150 to that. So with that said any cams or any other parts that anyone has an opinion on is appreciated.
post this in the engine forums-attention :neal-he'll chime in-phil

Quick Reply: Looking to rebuild!