Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Anyone in West Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Anyone in West Virginia

Hey! Just was wondering if there was anyone on the forums near Keyser or Burlington West Virginia? I live in Bear Delaware. Our family has owned property in Burlington since about '81. We own around 65 acres on a mountain top. Although my sister and father (R.I.P.) have been going there and hunting for years, I've only recently been going out. When I was younger, I had moved away to a different area near the beach and had lost interest in going there. I was more into the beach scene. One of the best times of my life. But that was many years ago when I was young and dumb. After my father died (Aug. '05), I moved back into the family home to help with bills, etc.. A few years later, around '09 I think, My younger sister, who lives in maryland, had asked me if I wanted to go with her out to our place in WV? I said I wanted to. So I took the trip to her house in maryland, and then from there we went out for the weekend. It was early sept. and she was getting things ready for the upcoming deer season. Setting up her blind, putting out feed, scouting, etc.. I gotta tell ya, after that one trip I was Re-Hooked on those Country Roads. Now I go out pretty much year round. About every six weeks or so, depending on doctors visits, etc.. This will be my first year hunting thou. I'm disabled so I will either be hunting with a compound or Crossbow. I'm excited already!

Old 11-03-2020, 04:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know this is an old post, I live in Keyser and have a hunting cabin in New Creek, WV. If you still come up this way message me or call 303 813 5973

Quick Reply: Anyone in West Virginia