F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.f150online.com/forums/northeast-90/)
-   -   Parking in New Jersey Condo (https://www.f150online.com/forums/northeast/418802-parking-new-jersey-condo.html)

papajohn 06-13-2010 08:57 AM

hang a racoon tail from the antenae, loosen up the a/c belt a tad so it squeals real bad,

"revenge is best served cold...."

like the cold shoulder you will be giving them when they come around begging you to get rid of it.

wpblack 06-16-2010 09:41 PM

ment to post this the other day, but this probably the heaviest thing I have towed and probably one of the first times i wish i would have bought a 250 instead of the 150. I'm just averaging but i would say the bronco was 3,000 to 3,500 and the trailer was around another 1,000 and i'm sorry to say but she was struggling haha. I think without the programmer i may have not made it home ... haha ... but as they say its a ford and will pull anything that moves and try even if it doesn't move ... lol

papajohn 06-17-2010 06:39 AM

how go the fixes on the old girl. are you ready to show it off to your fellow residents and the hoa board??? im waiting for the overall comments yo get lol.

jgger 06-17-2010 10:52 AM

how go the fixes on the old girl. are you ready to show it off to your fellow residents and the hoa board??? im waiting for the overall compliments yo get lol.
PAPAJOHN.....I fixed the typo in your question ha ha ha !

wpblack 06-17-2010 05:35 PM

lol Weeellllll .... i drove her into the neighborhood on Tuesday ... no compliments only complaints so far lol ... they want to put a age limit on cars that are allowed into the neighborhood ... buuuttttt not my problem

rivydzl 06-17-2010 07:42 PM

wpblack, you just became my new hero! This thread is great!!

wpblack 06-17-2010 08:08 PM

btw since i'm a graphic designer i have designed a few stickers for the bronco just waiting on my buddy who has a plotter to ship them too me .. one says "Classy not Trashy" i designed a huge browning logo and probably gonna have to throw in a few about Obama also haha
today a lady came out and said I thought i saw you driving a newer "prettier" truck and i said yea i still own it but I can't park it here and she said isn't that thing a truck ... i said nope SUV even says it on title haha ... I love it ...

papajohn 06-17-2010 08:34 PM

damn jgger you got me on that one lol

mav015 06-18-2010 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by wpblack (Post 4251266)
today a lady came out and said I thought i saw you driving a newer "prettier" truck and i said yea i still own it but I can't park it here and she said isn't that thing a truck ... i said nope SUV even says it on title haha ... I love it ...

haha thats great

Bob King Ranch 06-18-2010 04:34 PM

Loving it!!!

MentalDefex 06-19-2010 10:10 AM

LOL!!! Stupid people deserve things like this. How's the washer fluid pump and tank?
With some creative hosing and ATF in the tank you could have smoke on demand...

wpblack 06-21-2010 07:01 PM

lol ... guys this has got to be the craziest thing I have ever dealt with and makes me laugh every time I think about it ... so when we having the truck meet in the parking lot lol ... trucks can park till 9 "legally" haha

papajohn 06-21-2010 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by wpblack (Post 4254586)
lol ... guys this has got to be the craziest thing I have ever dealt with and makes me laugh every time I think about it ... so when we having the truck meet in the parking lot lol ... trucks can park till 9 "legally" haha

if you want to make this happen you need to start making the plans. im sure you can get a lot of us to show up to prove a point to this idiots. maybe even some of us can just show up now and then just to say "hi" lol :rocker:

LateKnightRides 06-21-2010 09:55 PM

Sometime after and close to august 17th and I'm game. I'll stop on my way to maryland. Haha. Then we can have an exhaust competition ;D

arubba 06-22-2010 07:56 PM

Sorry to hear about your situation. I live in the next town by the way....

I do know lots of Condo's that have limitations on Commercial vehicles, those with business lettering on them. If your truck is plane, there should be no issue except for some Pain-In-The-A#$% that thinks your vehicle lowers his/her economic tier....

I'd do a count of all the SUV's, such as Range Rovers, BMW, Mercedes, etc and ask how they differ from your vehicle....

You could also join the condo board and change the rules....

Good Luck...