Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Need help in NH

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 05:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help in NH

Hi guys,

I just realized there was a NH part of this thread. I saw on another NH thread there are several people from the MA/NH area and I grew up in haverhill. I now live in Sandown, just past Plaistow. Please take a look at a thread a started last week. https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=262303

I am wondering if anyone from the area has experience with the EPFE sensor, cleaning the throttle body and replacing the fuel filter as well as dealing with a misfire?? If so would anyone be willing to either come to me, or me to you and help me get this fixed? It does not sound like a difficult problem, it is just that I am not very mechanically inclined.

Jon

Old 12-31-2006, 10:04 AM
Thumbs up How about MA ?

I use Larry Willard in Leominster for the tough stuff. He on Rt 12S of town across from the Mercury dealer. It's just a few miles for you if you can get it there or arrange towing. He and whole family drag races and the folks working there have been around for 15-20 years. They were able to find intermittent electrical problems for me that no one else could.

Old 01-03-2007, 12:57 PM
i work in parts at a dealer in lunenburg(right next to leaominster). we can do it here, but i'm sure that doesn't help you much.