Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

New Jersey Service

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 01:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Jersey Service

Hi all, I was hoping someone out there could recommend a dealer in the Monmouth county area that puts customers first when it comes time for service. Haven't been happy with the service or the service advisor & tech that it seems have been assigned to me & my truck. Tried making an appointment with a different service advisor only to be matched up with the same advisor & tech that were assigned to me to start with. It's bull****. The advisor is one of these guys that can't be troubled with legwork and problem-solving and the tech is the same way only he also has a chip on his shoulder because up until last year he was a service manager @ a Lincoln/Mercury dealership and was let go. Now, just from chatting with him He's got a hardon for having to go back to being a lowly tech. I was like you got to be kidding me, techs are the front line of customer service and good techs are not easy to find. Told him he should lose his attitude and try being thankful he has a job and that he should try being the best he can be no matter what his job is.

Anyway, didn't mean to rant. If anyone can recommend a ford dealer in the Monmouth county area in New Jersey it would be greatly appreciated.

Old 11-19-2005, 06:10 PM
Try Toms Ford in Keyport. They have a great service department.

http://www.gototomsford.com/pages/pr...d=3000&navid=1

Old 11-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Thank You Sir.

Old 11-23-2005, 11:12 AM
I've had good luck at Dayton Ford on Route 130.

What are you getting done?

Quick Reply: New Jersey Service