Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

F-150 Supercrew ARE Fiberglass Lid

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 12:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F-150 Supercrew ARE Fiberglass Lid

My dad has a 02 supercrew and had a ARE lid put on it when he bought it, My parents go camping and we had dogs so my dad put a cap on the truck so he couldput the dogs back there instead of having them mess up his interior with hair and stuff.

So He has this kid sitting in the garage now just taking up space, he has put adds in the local newspaper and such but no luck getting rid of it. Hes to the point where hes ready to just cut it up and put it on the front treelawn on garbage day and I don't really want to see that happen as someone could probably use this and I hate to see the waste of money as he paid over $800 for it new.

Heres the deal my dad never drives the truck either so it sits basically all year long, the truck has about 8,000 miles on it if you know where Im going and when winter would come he bought a Factory ford Soft cover for it that he would cover the truck up in the winter, This will go along with the lid if you purchase it because he has no use for it now with the cap on. The lid has no scratches and was waxed several times a year. It comes with all the mounting stuff and if you come over and pick it up Im sure we can help you install it. Also forgot to mention the truck is Arizona Beige.

$400 or best offer, Im sure hell let it go for cheaper He just wants the thing gone its an eyesore for us and is taking up space.

Located In parma Ohio, by cleveland

Quick Reply: F-150 Supercrew ARE Fiberglass Lid