Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

PA Where Are You?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PA Where Are You?

Hey guys,

Just checking in. There WAS a PA thread here some time ago. Just curious as to where it went?

Anyways cheers!

Jag

Old 03-08-2004, 06:19 AM
I'm still here. I was wondering what happened to everyone else, too. I've been hating this winter and am looking forward to Spring arriving.

Old 03-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Ditto on the waiting for spring to arrive here too. Its snowing again today and this sucks!

By the way nice new 04! Good luck with it.

Jag

Old 03-16-2004, 03:47 PM
I am sitting here watching it snow and I want to go play but I have to wait till 5 o'clock.

Old 03-16-2004, 07:22 PM
You know this has turned out to be a really crappy day, but what the Hey, got to use four wheel drive, again . . . !

Old 03-20-2004, 09:29 PM
F-150 In Elk County PA

Howdy!

F-150 Lover here in St. Marys, Elk County Pennsylvania!
My new Truck just arrived at Elk County Ford Lincoln Mercury
today. Ordered on 2/14/04

2004 Ford F-150 Lariat Supercab 4x4 SS
Power Moonroof, Power Rear Sliding Window,
Heated Seats, Floor Shifter, Towing Package,
Reverse Sensing System, 3:73 Limited Slip Axle,
LT Tires, Skid Plates, Black And Arizona Beige 2 Tone,
Black Leather Interior.

Had to go with the Black Interior. Own a machine Shop,
and work in the Powder Metal Industries here in St. Marys, so the
interior wont show all the dirt as easily. This Truck is one SWEET RIDE !!! Well worth the wait to order it!!

Old 03-21-2004, 08:03 AM
Lavern,

Welcome to the F150Online.com forums.

You're not too far from Allegheny National Forest, huh? It's beautiful country up there. I'd like to to bring my family up there for some camping/hiking this summer.

I'm down in Chester County. I love my '04 F150, too. 5,400 miles so far and no complaints!

Old 03-21-2004, 03:11 PM
I'm here and also waiting for real spring weather to arrive so I can get the truck cleaned and detailed. I'm really getting tired of the winter like weather.

Old 03-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Hi mjhpadi,

My parents live in White Deer Township, just a little north of Lewisburg going up Rt. 15.

John

Old 04-09-2004, 01:40 PM
mjhpadi,

Nice to see you here man. I can't wait for nice weather too. My truck needs a serious detailing!

Old 04-16-2004, 09:42 AM
here

i'll be visting keystone racewaystomorrow to compare my new 9100 superchips custom tuner to my diablo

Old 04-22-2004, 11:49 PM
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to say hello to the other PA members
I am in the process of buying a 97 Supercab 4x4 XLT
incase anyone cares i'll fill you in on the details and if you have any comments about the price or stuff like that feel free to let me know
AC, 5 Speed, Airbags (of course), Power interior (all but the cloth seats), Cruise, 8 Track Player... lol um... Lund Window visors Custom Bed Rails, Alloys, Tinted Windows.
aight thats enough of the crap bottom line they say is $10,200
but i;m sure that i can get a better bottom line when i go and finally get rid of the frekin taurus lol... who would think i'd want to go 2 years older for a truck lol. Anywho let me know what you think i'd love to hear oppinions.

*Only taurus in 50 miles to get 150db pumping from the stock stereo
-DTP

Old 04-23-2004, 11:01 AM
ducttapepro,

Welcome to F150online!

It's a small world! My parents live in White Deer Township (New Columbia mailing address)...and my last truck was a Silver '97 XLT Supercab.
It sounds like you're getting a decent truck . After the Taurus, you'll really enjoy it.

See you around.

Old 04-23-2004, 02:21 PM
Thanks,
Did you have many problems with the 97? If so were they major or not really? And how many miles did you put on it? just wanna get some more info from ppl who have had them... thanks for the reply oh and btw what is your parents last name lol with the huge metropolis of New Columbia i prolly know them or have friends that are neighbors lol

Old 04-23-2004, 03:28 PM
ducttapepro,

I was the original owner for my '97 and I had it for just over 7 years. It's mileage when I traded it was about 86,500. Overall, I had very few problems, but the ones I had were starting to occur, get worse in the months before I traded it.

Interior problems:
- Lumbar support bracket in drivers seat broke.
- My speedometer was only working intermittently when I traded it. The dealer said that they would have to replace the whole dash display unit, which costs around $500.
- The rear window leaked. Be sure to check for signs of moisture down in the back seats...this was a common problem, but can be fixed.

Exterior:
- Over the last year+ before I traded it I had handling problems, especially when braking. The dealer replaced the ball joints about 3 months before I traded it. I met the guy who ended up buying the truck, and he said he had to have the ball joints replaced, again...I don't know what was up with that.
- Most of the paint peeled off of the drivers side side view mirror (no big deal).

Other than those things, it was a great truck. I never had any engine problems or other serious complaints. I thought long and hard about keeping it, but I've got a 5 year old and a 7 year old and the supercab was getting a little small, especially as it only had the 3 doors. I fell in love with the '04 redesign and got a SuperCrew and have been smiling ever since.

Did you go to Milton Area H.S.? If so, what year did you graduate?

John