Midwest CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

recommended Line-X dealer/installer in S.E. Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 07:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool recommended Line-X dealer/installer in S.E. Michigan

Can anybody recommend a good Line-X dealer/installer in Southeast Michigan?

I can go to the website and pull up dealers, but was just wondering if anybody had any personal experience.

Thanks a bunch!

Old 11-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have only dealt with the Line-X dealer in Brighton. Even though the one in Monroe is closer to me, I did not have any luck getting info from the person that answered the phone, couldn't get a returned phone call, and gave up on them. The trip to Brighton was worth it.

I also had a co-worker here at Ford that had the exact same experience. He also drove out to Brighton and is quite happy with the deal as well as the quality and workmanship.

ALso, if you stop out there and look through his photo album, you'll see all the neat stuff he can do.

One vote for Brighton.

-Joe

Old 11-11-2004, 02:44 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey GIJ! LTNS! Glad to see you're still lurking...

How's it going?

Old 11-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but things have been good.... just don't get over to these boards very much anymore. I still sneak in when I get a chance.

-Joe

Old 11-11-2004, 04:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WHOA!! Trenton, Wyondotte?!!! So nice to see some fellow downriver rats...

I opted for a BedRug from Mid-West Truck Acc. on Fort St. I couldn't get ahold of the folks in Monroe either. I wonder if they are even in business anymore?! Brighton was to far to drive, F that. Bedrug rules, about the same cost.

Old 11-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Aack... I guess I need to update that in my profile..... Not in trenton anymore.... I moved farther downriver a few months back.

As for the Line-X dealer, the building is still there with signs up all over, so I would think it's still there, but I can't say for sure.

Glad the liner worked out for ya.

-Joe

Old 11-13-2004, 10:42 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by GIJoeCam
Not to hijack the thread, but things have been good.... just don't get over to these boards very much anymore. I still sneak in when I get a chance.

-Joe
Drop in more often if you have time. Always good to see an 'old face' on the boards.

Take it easy bud.

RP

Old 11-21-2004, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the info! I will definately
be going to brighton when it is time to line-x!

I live in north wyandotte real close to emmons and 6th. I have a 19.5 foot searay
bowrider that I launch at the wyandotte municipal ramp all the time during the summer. I grew up in Shelby township, but since I started working for ford, I moved to the west side. I am enjoying that short 9 mile ride to work!

Thanks again!

Old 11-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by KC8FLB
Thanks for the info! I will definately
be going to brighton when it is time to line-x!

I live in north wyandotte real close to emmons and 6th. I have a 19.5 foot searay
bowrider that I launch at the wyandotte municipal ramp all the time during the summer. I grew up in Shelby township, but since I started working for ford, I moved to the west side. I am enjoying that short 9 mile ride to work!

Thanks again!

Hey, I tried to e-mail you and it wouldn't let me sooo......

Where are you working for Ford? I'm a machine repairman in the Tool and Die building. There's another guy I work with that lives right around the corner from you in the cul-de-sac off Jefferson right there north of Emmonds (I forget the street name)

-Joe

Old 11-22-2004, 11:27 PM
I am a Product engineering designer (fancy name for CAD designer) working in the research and engineering center.

Today was a good day at work, I got to bring home a 2004 cobra for the night. Those things are f-f-f-f-fast!!!! Put 145 miles on it tonight!

THanks for the tip on the Line-x installer. I already have a ford bedliner, but I am gonna install a retrax rolltop, and the bedliner has to come out, so I figured the line-x would be the best way to go

THanks again!

Quick Reply: recommended Line-X dealer/installer in S.E. Michigan