Midwest CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

Wisconsinites???

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 05:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wisconsinites???

any out there? just moved up from TX and looking for other truck enthusiasts.

Old 08-30-2004, 09:43 AM
wifestruck I also live in watertown. Wonder if you are the red 04 down the street?

Never mind see you have a 98, so where do you live etc?

Old 09-01-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by JDaddy
Wonder if you are the red 04 down the street?

if it is the red FX4 with TX plates that is me. my wife still has the 98 back in TX.
i live in the audubon apts behind wallmart. if you are ever in the apts and see a 30 yr old mexican drinking outside with 2 older ladies outside - thats me.
let me know if you want to meet up. i work graveyards, but i am always up for anything.

nino

Old 09-01-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by wifestruck
if it is the red FX4 with TX plates that is me. my wife still has the 98 back in TX.
i live in the audubon apts behind wallmart. if you are ever in the apts and see a 30 yr old mexican drinking outside with 2 older ladies outside - thats me.
let me know if you want to meet up. i work graveyards, but i am always up for anything.

nino
Ever go to Deegs on main street? Good food and cheap beer. Let me know and we can meet up there.

Old 09-01-2004, 08:49 PM
havent been there just yet. i do want to go to see just how good their mexican food really is.

let me know when you want to meet. i am off saturday, but sunday i am heading to madison (maybe).

man will it finally be nice to meet somebody i can talk "truck stuff" with.

you can page me at 910-0154 anytime

nino

Last edited by wifestruck; 09-02-2004 at 03:21 AM.
Old 09-02-2004, 09:06 AM
I will try on Saturday to get there, I have the kids while my wife is at work. I might be able to stop out tonight if you make it. I should be getting my 1714 tuner for the truck so it would be kind of cool to hook it up with someone else to hang out with. Let me know if you can make it.

Old 09-03-2004, 12:30 AM
i am sorry i missed out. i only have computer access at work for now, so i check everything late at night. i work 9:30 pm till 8:00 am tuesday thru friday.

just let me know what time saturday, and if you can make it cool, and if not, well i will at least get to try thier food untill we can meet up. bring the kiddos, i am kid friendly - i have 4 myself.

by the way, what gas do you reccomend up here? i am not familiar with any of these gas stations. i havent seen an exxon or mobile anywhere near here and BP is really not proving anything to me. my gas mileage has been horrible.

hope to see you saturday.

Trending Topics

Old 09-03-2004, 01:03 PM
Hey wifestruck I will see about Saturday even if I just pop done for a bit, I live three minutes away. I installed the tuner nice but not what I expected, then again I may need more time to mess around with it. You have four kids wow thats great. They are so fun to watch, what are the ages? I have a two year old boy and a four month baby girl. As far as gas I use the BP out on 16 between Oconomowoc and Watertown as they are the only around here that has the unformulated gas. If you are using the BP in town then you are getting the crappy formulated gas they make us use here in WI. To me its worth going out of my way to fill up there, I picked up a mpg and feels like the truck has a little more guts. It took two tanks to be able to tell in the mpg so dont expect anything right off the bat. I will look for the truck tomorrow like you I dont have a pc at home ( go figure I sell them for a living). Hope to run into you tomorrow.

Old 09-25-2004, 05:01 AM
any ideas where i can take my truck to get it lifted around these parts? i would like to get it done right the first time. there is a toys for trucks in osh kosh and i think there is some place in waukesha, but i have no idea of where to start.
btw, deegs is not real mexican food. but i guess you cant blame them for trying.
i am trying amados this weekend.

Old 09-28-2004, 02:05 PM
Try giving these guys a call and see if they or someone they recomend can do it. http://performanceunlimited.com/info.html

They are out of Hartford so its not a real long haul from watertown. They are quite active in offroad racing and probably have some useful info for you. I have never delt with them personelly so take this into account. I have several freinds who have recommended them to me and were happy with them so thats about as much as I can tell you.

What type of lift are you going to put on?

Did you know there was a truck pulling contest in town last weekend? I found that out on another site http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c...onsin_chapter. You might want to go on there and ask around and see if you can find someone with more knowledge of where to go for a lift.

Yeah Deegs is not real mexican food, but the beer is cheap and I dont have to worry about driving.

Old 10-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Hey guys there's a big get together at great lakes dragway in union grove WI this sat 10/09/04 race foe 12 bucks or watch everylone race for 12 bucks alot of wisconsin people will be there. If you don't know how to get to gld just look on the internet or take I 94 towards kenosha exit on exit #137 and head west for approx. 5-8 miles till you see it on the left.

Old 10-12-2004, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the invite I had my anniversery so I spent the weekend with the wife.

Old 10-12-2004, 01:15 PM
Re: Wisconsinites???

Originally posted by wifestruck
any out there? just moved up from TX and looking for other truck enthusiasts.
Welcome to WI! I'm in Wauwatosa, or just "Tosa" as the locals call it.