F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://www.f150online.com/forums/mid-atlantic-88/)
-   -   Stupid MD lift laws (https://www.f150online.com/forums/mid-atlantic/361682-stupid-md-lift-laws.html)

Buckeyes903 01-30-2009 08:42 AM

I would just call them, they almost always answer the phone, and almost anyone who does will know your answers. It's really laid back in there. They did a really good job on everything I had done, and explained everything to me and never assumed anything with how I wanted things. I wouldn't let them not getting back to your e-mail ruin it for you.

EBXGSXR 01-30-2009 11:47 PM

yeah definitely. that place can get crazy at times & im not sure who checks their emails. i have always called and always gotten an answer on the 1st or 2nd ring. definitely talk to robin, she's more in the know about the "front shop". while sam in the man for the "back shop" and can get things done.

ChrisT 01-31-2009 04:01 PM

I'll plug Supersuspension a.k.a Quality Automotive. They are located on Crain highway back near the jack and jill pool hall in Glen Burnie. Kenny runs the place there, he did a fantastic job on my truck. He specializes mostly in Jeeps but has done many other types of lifts as well. Check out his site and give him a call.

http://supersuspensions.com/

tlt008 01-31-2009 04:34 PM

I called Mid Atlantic today and they answerd but told me to call Robin back on Monday to get some prices. I'll make sure to do that. I also wrote Supersuspension an email so we'll see if they get back to me.

EBXGSXR 02-02-2009 06:38 PM

man, i forgot about that guy kenny. he did something for me out there. he is a really cool guy too. i have just dealt with Mid-Atlantic for a long time.

tlt008 02-02-2009 09:11 PM

called and talked to Robin at Mid Atlantic this morning. She said she didn't get my email so I gave her a list of what i wanted done and she told me someone would call me back later in the day.......never did get that call back though. Haven't heard back from Supersuspension either. What the hell is it with people not wanting your business these days?????!!!!!

Buckeyes903 02-02-2009 10:15 PM

Wow that's really weird that Robin didn't have an estimate right away, usually before I even finished saying what I wanted done I knew how much it would cost. That doesn't seem right...

tlt008 02-02-2009 10:45 PM

It's not right and it's very frustrating. Pretty sure that if I don't hear back by tomorrow and I call and they have no price for me, I'll never do any business with them at all.

Buckeyes903 02-03-2009 07:46 AM

I don't blame you, I guess I just have the benefit of living 3 min away, so I just always went in and got a quote.

tlt008 02-03-2009 03:31 PM

So I called Robin again this morning and she said that whoever was working on my quote started it yesterday and got busy and was too tired to finish lastnight. She said that she would make sure that he followed through and got me a price by the end of today. It's 3:30 now and things aren't looking good. Call me Mr. negativity but I bet they don't get me a price today and I bet I will NEVER do business with them.

Buckeyes903 02-03-2009 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by tlt008 (Post 3568767)
So I called Robin again this morning and she said that whoever was working on my quote started it yesterday and got busy and was too tired to finish lastnight. She said that she would make sure that he followed through and got me a price by the end of today. It's 3:30 now and things aren't looking good. Call me Mr. negativity but I bet they don't get me a price today and I bet I will NEVER do business with them.

I don't blame you, I know when they had my truck, I had to call everyday to get an update, never remember really getting a call that anything was done...that was really my only complaint.

tlt008 02-03-2009 06:05 PM

Well unless they call me back with some miraculously low quote, I refuse to use Mid Atlantic for anything at this point. It's 6pm now and I'm quite sure they will not being calling me back this evening. I don't care how good of work you do or how how inexpensive you are, CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD ALWAYS BE #1!!!

06yz250f 02-03-2009 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by tlt008 (Post 3569055)
Well unless they call me back with some miraculously low quote, I refuse to use Mid Atlantic for anything at this point. It's 6pm now and I'm quite sure they will not being calling me back this evening. I don't care how good of work you do or how how inexpensive you are, CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD ALWAYS BE #1!!!

that sucks. i always had to call on updates on my truck. and the idiots couldn't get my wheels, so i went to another place got a qoute and they said they could have them by the end of the day if i would buy from them, so i called the shop who did my lift yelled at em and had my truck the next day

tlt008 02-05-2009 11:17 PM

Never heard back from Mid Atlantic......Screw'em! I did get a call from Kenny over at Super Suspension today in regards to the email I sent him. We talked for like 30 minutes. He's going to do my work for the same price as the peeps down in Richmond were. Except the gear change is going to include a locker in the price where Davis Auto wsa just going to use my oem limited slip. On top of that, he's going to take care of the driveshafts while the trucks in his shop. he's got a company up the street from him that'll do them both in most likely 1 day for under $500! Thanks for the info ChrisT!

Buckeyes903 02-06-2009 08:47 AM

Wow, well it sounds like it's a good thing mid-atlantic never called you back haha