Lightning

Just got back!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2002, 07:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got back!!!

Jesus, just flew back from Aruba!!! Had to read 12 pages of threads to catch up!!!! No Lightnings spotted down there, oh, but there was a HOOTERS!!!! 2nd year in a row down there and I love it!!! Our lightnings would fair very well down there, sand and very slippery roads. I did beat the **** out of a Tracker though, hehe.

I'll post picks of the Aruban Hooters girls within the next few days.

If anyone knows, what happened with Justin and JDM. Not stirring anything up, just wondering. Alot of my latest dealings with JDM I was dealling with Justin.

Photos will be up soon.

Old 07-13-2002, 07:56 PM
Justin 'retired'

Wow! First off I have to say that I'm amazed at seeing this thread, it felt good seeing all you guys wishing me well. I want to let everyone know the TRUTH to my sudden deaprture which I think everyone has the right to know on what I went through the last couple days at JDM, and I will in a couple days once I am settled in on some other stuff.

Again thanks for all your responses!! It was great speaking to each and everyone of you and I always looked forward to going to work the next day and speaking about these truck and hearing people's feedback on how they say YOU WERE RIGHT, such and such a product woke up my truck!! I know there were problems getting stuff out but I did the best that my authority was capable off.

Justin@JDM

Dan

Old 07-13-2002, 11:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad your back...ugh, did you bring me anything back? J/K

Old 07-14-2002, 06:44 PM
Thumbs up Welcome Back Don

Lets see them pics of them Hooters girlies.

Old 07-14-2002, 07:28 PM
I was there a couple of weeks ago, and I never had so much fun beating the hell out of those trackers. Did you go up past the Light house and on to those dirt paths. Some nice jumps back in there.lol Later,Sap-one

Old 07-15-2002, 08:41 AM
oh yeah

we went through the whole outback, from the colorado lighthouse up the whole coast untill we hit dos playas, that's where the closed he off road off. So then we went all over hell till we got to the natural bridge. When we got back to the hotel we had to wipe it down with wet towels , the thing was a mess!!!

Pictures should be up soon.

I saw a silver lightning last year comming in to port with some other ford vehicles....there is a dealership down there. They had all the ground effects off it, maybe a clearance issue while shipping. It still had the plastic on the lights and stuff. I have a picture of it somewhere. I did see 3 HD f150's though. Harley's are big down there, especailly with the Black Hog Saloon, which is owned by people from up here in Boston.

Quick Reply: Just got back!!!