Lightning

Venom Dyno Day

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2002, 03:11 PM
Suspended For Rules Violations
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Venom Dyno Day

It was a fun day, and also the first time I have ever had my truck dyno'd.. It was good to hear the straight pipes from the outside this time!

With a borrowed chip (Thanks Dale) and nothing else, I pulled 355 SAE corrected, to the rear wheels... no bad for a chip that's programed for a #4 pulley....

Also, not to mention that it was a great time watching the bikini/wet T-shirt contest under the "hot" california sun!

I'll post a few pics, and then I want Doug to give me the ok for the wet T-shirt pics...

The black dirty truck is mine... the Red one would like to remain unknown, or else the wife will kill him! And I'm sure most of you've seen the Venom sponsored Lightning before.

Oh, and the lovely lady is Mercedes...btw, "she doesn't date guys from shows"

LET'S SEE SOME LEMONADE GIRL BEAT THAT!!!!!!

Last edited by BLackBoLT99; 06-30-2002 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-30-2002, 03:15 PM
Old 06-30-2002, 03:15 PM
Dont you think posting his tag will give him away?? LOL I think I can beat that girl.... One sec...

Old 06-30-2002, 03:22 PM
Thumbs up

Good catch Rich....and if you've got better, BRING IT!

Old 06-30-2002, 03:28 PM
trying...

Old 06-30-2002, 05:39 PM
The red truck would be mine. I took third in the single power adder class. 378 Hp and 475 ft. lbs. torque. I had hoped for better, but temp and humidity were up. Not too bad for a 52,000
mile daily driver with limited mods.

Dante was second, with 429 Hp, and 560 ft. lbs of torque. The class was won by a very nice, professionally built nitrous Vette, with 450 Hp. I think all in attendance were impressed by the power of our Lightnings.

I was impressed by the 1.8 Civic, running in the double power adder four cylinder. 311 Hp!!! :eek He could only do it once, as he had some sever leakage porblems afterwords. I think the head gasket left after the nitrous hit.

Marcus, my wife is cool with the picture. She is not the jealous type. She has always said that it's ok to read the menu, but you can't order the meal.

The white truck with the blue flames belongs to Ray Howard, who wasn't there. He had a friend bring the truck for him. He probably would have won the class if he had run the truck. His truck is sponsored by Venom, and dyno'd there at about 470 Hp.

Marcus, I don't think that there is any chance that Doug and Steve will ok the wet (no) tee shirt contest pic's. That girl was built like a brick outhouse. You can email me them though. :

Old 06-30-2002, 05:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Boy I love that Ray Howard's truck, the girls weren't bad either
Btw.......all "lemonade" photos e-mailed to me are greatly appreciated Or better yet, post-em over at ******, they have a forum just for that sort of thing

Old 07-01-2002, 03:45 AM
does anybody have pics of dante's truck?

Old 07-01-2002, 03:56 AM
Jay, that's a good thing.... I wish I could find me a woman like that...

Congrats on winning! I'm hoping by next event that I take it all!!!

I'll look over at the ******, I'll show it all over there.....

As for Dante's truck, here are a few, the rest are in the gallery

Old 07-01-2002, 09:00 PM
Re: Venom Dyno Day

Originally posted by BLackBoLT99
It was a fun day, and also the first time I have ever had my truck dyno'd.. It was good to hear the straight pipes from the outside this time!

With a borrowed chip (Thanks Dale) and nothing else, I pulled 355 SAE corrected, to the rear wheels... no bad for a chip that's programed for a #4 pulley....

Also, not to mention that it was a great time watching the bikini/wet T-shirt contest under the "hot" california sun!

I'll post a few pics, and then I want Doug to give me the ok for the wet T-shirt pics...

The black dirty truck is mine... the Red one would like to remain unknown, or else the wife will kill him! And I'm sure most of you've seen the Venom sponsored Lightning before.

Oh, and the lovely lady is Mercedes...btw, "she doesn't date guys from shows"

LET'S SEE SOME LEMONADE GIRL BEAT THAT!!!!!!
LoL lemonade girl???

Nice seeing you there Marcus, glad I told you about it, ha ha ha.

It's too bad I couldn't make it down there with my car but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

You didn't win, uh, or place...but you still got to dyno for $10 and see a decent bikini contest.

P.S. Why did you take off all your mods again?

Jonathan

Old 07-02-2002, 01:58 AM
Hey John, what's up man....yeah, it was pretty crappy that I didn't place, but hell, oh well..... You're right, I can't argue with a $10 dyno run... Thanks for the heads up..keep me informed!

Sorry you didn't get to run, seems like a LOT of trouble you went through, and still could run it..

And it WASSS a pretty nice bikni/wet tshirt contest...that was worth the drive alone! VERY nice indeed...

Ah, Lemonade Girl, is kinda like the girl friday pictures Doug the moderator seems to always take when he goes to FFW....

I just happen to think that I beat him in that category this week!

Well, as some of you remember, I used to have a girl with me at all my races, yeah well....turns out, girls are worth a lot of money, and I find myself flat broke now that we've broken up.. soooo I needed the money, plus, I'm going to Florida in two weeks to "celebrate" being young and single....

Quick Reply: Venom Dyno Day