Lightning

people are funny

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2002, 03:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
people are funny

so driving the speed limit back to my house some guy is riding my ***. so at the light i spin the tires up real nice. the guy follows me all the way home and i think oh well i guess i'll have to kick some ***. but he is all you threw rock all over my windsheild boohoo and i'm all where is the crack i don't see any, he says ok f this i'm calling the cops, so i say no here is my insureance and you shouldn't have been riding my *** like that. hope my rates don't go up haha, they don't when i get dings atlest. but hell why would they when there isn't any dings

opps i just noticed i gave him my old insurance card from my old company on accident

Last edited by Probleminfected; 05-01-2002 at 04:00 PM.
Old 05-01-2002, 04:14 PM
personally,I would have tuned HIM up and sent him on his way.then I would have told the officer that a rock from my tires must have hit him in the jaw and that my insurance company would take care of it
If my rates are going up because of some a-hole,Hes getttin cracked,I dont care.......

Old 05-01-2002, 04:18 PM
wow i like the blunt approach, but i rather not go to jail too haha. and plus i don't want some white trasher knowing where i live to do other fun stuff my house and toys

Old 05-01-2002, 04:28 PM
Um..........curious.

1- How was he ABLE to FOLLOW you ALL the way home? I would of lost him bad. Sounds like you have a kick a$$ fast truck with the mod list.

2-Why go home. Now he knows where you live. (?????) There's a lot of physcos out there man.

3-He could have easily went home, took a handfull of gravel and threw it at his vehicle intentionally, and then report that YOU caused the chips in the paint, etc., if he wanted a new paint job. Could your old insurance company track down where you live etc and give this complaint over to your new insurance company? If so, you may have a battle on your hands, as well as the fact that he knows where you live.

Personally I would have lost him wayyyy back, or pulled over someplace else, or signaled him to pull over if I noticed him getting **** at me. If he's a real *****, he knows where you live, probably as well as having your plate number, and could easily go to the cops. And he could intentionally chip his paint and say that you did it. It'll be your word against his. Had a friend just get busted for that here. Was travelling along a 2 lane road. Someone cuts him off. Buddy ends up just about side swiping another car due to the cut off. Ends up on the shoulder and then back on the road (fishtailing) almost hitting another car. That other car gets my buds plate # and reports him as being a danger on the road. Cop shows at his place, hands him a ticket for wreckless driving. All that took was a car with a couple people in it to say some b.s. So now he has to either fight it or take it up the a$$. It's not worth it to egg on the crazies or give them any ammo or info on ya. Just my opinion.

Old 05-01-2002, 04:35 PM
well since i was only about 5 blocks away from my house it was easyto follow me home, it was just a straight line and one turn, i didn't know he was behind me until i got out and also i didn't know threw any rocks, oh well his word against mine. is spinning my tires wreckless driving? i guess i should ask my mom since she is a lawyer.

Old 05-01-2002, 04:40 PM
hahah just talked to my gramps that is also a lawyer, he said i should have told him to go to hell, he doesn't have anything on me, but it was a good idea to not get the cops involved. then i told him i gave the wrong insurance card and he was all hahaha even better.

Old 05-01-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Probleminfected
... is spinning my tires wreckless driving? i guess i should ask my mom since she is a lawyer.
Yup. Cops can get ya for it. Trust me. They can classify under a few descriptions: Wreckless driving, driving without due care and attention, driving with the intent to race. I'm sure they'd come up with something more.

Old 05-01-2002, 04:43 PM
I understand not wanting to take the chance,There ARE alot of nut cases in the world.

On another note,Some a-hole was doing that to me once and I just went through the drive thru at mcdonalds,The guy ended up with a coke,cheeeseburger and fries all over his hood.That was good for him,My wife still laughs today when she reminds me....Not bad for a new sl500.If you can afford a car like that,he could afford a car wash.It was funny,The cheeseburger stuck to his hood!! LOL LOL LOL

Then there was this time when some wicked BI-TCH intentionally cut me right off and almost wiped me out on my motorcycle.I pulled over,grabbed a rock,Caught up to her at the next stoplight,Threw the rock threw her back window and took off.THat was good for her too.She INTENTIONALLY cut me off like she was trying to wipe me out! I would have smashed her face in if she didnt try to take off.And Im not one for hitting woman but I would have when it comes down to me almost dying!

Old 05-01-2002, 04:45 PM
keep us posted on what happens.

Old 05-01-2002, 04:47 PM
After reading my post,You all probally think Im a little mentally challenged! Truth is,I am very easy going until something happens and when it does,I dont think about what I am doing,I jusy do what comes to mind and its usually something crazy

Old 05-01-2002, 04:53 PM
He'd have something on ya, I think, if he wanted to be a real *****. He could tell the cops the story, tell them to go to where you spun the tires, 'cause there's most likely a patch there now, and IF there are any chips on his vehicle either due to you or something else, he could claim that as well, and say you did it. Also, he pretty has you in the area of admitting to it by giving him your insurnace card. All of that could lead to you fightning it in court. Not to sound like a downer man, just letting ya know that there's a lot of people out there just waiting for their day in court to make a claim against someone.

Old 05-01-2002, 05:00 PM
yeah i hear you, but the city i live in just fired 10 cops because of no money and now there is just another 10 to handle a city of over 100,000 people, i think they'll have better things to do

Old 05-01-2002, 05:00 PM
when someone follows you that close, just turn into grandpa with the braking. Or swerve a little bit.

Zeus - that is to true

Old 05-01-2002, 05:14 PM
well i went out and looked for marks, haha wasn't even any, it wasn't a WOT spin

Old 05-01-2002, 05:21 PM
haha man it has been a funny funny day, i just had to report some kids fighting in front of my house

Quick Reply: people are funny