Lightning

fed ex lady loved my truck

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2002, 03:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fed ex lady loved my truck

Today when fed ex came by for a package thats all the driver could talk about was my truck, she had never seen one before,, feels good cause i dont go around doing too much bragging, so it feels good to get truck compliments.

Alsot today on other end, some guys came by the store on their crotch rockets and i saw them looking at my truck, i told them that i'd considered getting a bike before, but decided to get the truck instead, they had no idea what kind of truck it was, made some coment about rice on their way out cause of the headlights and rims. Go figure, some people just dont get it, i wasnt' offended or anything, i dont really care who has rice or who things about what anymore. I think instead that reminds me of how cool the truck is, many people have never seen one before, or dont know they are made. Thats why i bought it, there is no readily known way a lightning looks to most people like there is for a mustang or a camaro or firebird, they all look great, but there is a certain recognition over them. Me, i just enjoy telling people to meat me, i'll be driving a silver f150 so look out for me

~Toast,

Old 03-08-2002, 03:59 PM
Posting Rights Suspended
Me, i just enjoy telling people to meat me

Other than that, I fully agree with you.

Old 03-08-2002, 04:09 PM
LMAO @ Rich

--Joe

Old 03-08-2002, 04:10 PM
Wink

Crotch rockets claiming rice!! i'm guessing high dollar euro-cycles or, if in fact, they were nippon-nese rides, we are going to have to see a picture of your truck

Old 03-08-2002, 05:01 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me, i just enjoy telling people to meat me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO!!! Too funny!

Old 03-08-2002, 05:08 PM
All meat jokes aside, ~Toast.

I have the same reaction from people all the time. They have to ask me what kind of truck is that, did those rims come on it new? Chit like that. I, of course, enjoy telling them about it. Most leave with new respect for Ford trucks.

It's amazing how many people have NO idea, whatsoever, that there is a truck that will outrun most everything on the highway. Those that don't believe, I offer a ride. Then they believe!

Old 03-08-2002, 08:31 PM
Location: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
you and chikenears and packages...

came by for a package...she had never seen one before,, feels good cause i dont go around doing too much bragging
Did you meat her too...or something?

Old 03-08-2002, 08:36 PM
Posting Rights Suspended
Old 03-08-2002, 10:42 PM
no, i didn't get to meat her, but i meated the fed ex truck rather easily
If i had to be able to spell to claim ownership of the truck, would have failed miserably,, hmmm,,, or maybe i was just hungrey ???? oh well, tough to resist other jokes in my head right now, dont want to get to dirty talking about truck meating and all.

~Toast

(ps,, dont worry, my truck is not rice, all stock excpet bassani exhaust, air filter kit and oil breather)

Quick Reply: fed ex lady loved my truck