Lightning

Lightning Shortblock feeler

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightning Shortblock feeler

this is just a feeler to see if theres interest...but heres the story.

im still saving up money for my built shortblock and all the other little goodies. If i can sell my stock motor it would really speed up the process. if i can find a buyer than i would be pulling the motor and everything else i dont need out late december or early next year.

Heres what id be selling

Stock Lighting Shortblock (100k miles)
(bought it when it had 40k and its been amazingly upkept since then, oil changes every 4500 fuel filter every 3 months, tranny fluid every 40k, and i have all the papers to prove it. Never had a problem just wanting to go built)
4lb lower pulley
Cams, springs, retainers, ect (im keeping the bare heads for porting but i have a friend with a set of perfect L heads assembled ready to put on)
Intake parts and Blower ( includes blower, pulley, C&L plenum, K&N intake tube and filter with shroud. (im keeping the lower intake, midplate and intercooler for the new build)
Stock 42lb injectors
stock fuel pump
Stock heat exchanger and brackets
Heat exchanger res
stock L convertor

this is about 90% of what youll need to do a L swap into a F150 and
any other misc parts youll need i can find for you to make this work. Like i said id be doing this 4-5 months from now...so this is just a feeler

asking 2500$

Old 10-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Technical Article Contributor

If you are doing this in 4-5 months, I may be interested. I would definitely be interested if you split it up and sell the supercharger and related parts.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Try the classifieds. Thats where people look for parts/kits

Quick Reply: Lightning Shortblock feeler