Lightning

----IMPORTANT NEWS----

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2001, 09:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow ----IMPORTANT NEWS----

I will post this here in a NEW THREAD for all to read:
---------------------------------------------
In this day and age...the LIGHTNING communtiy is the most difficult to please!!
Ane even after all this BS going on the past few days...I still try to put that behind me and continue with what I have been doing since OCT of 1999...trying to help anyone, and everyone.I know how to make these trucks run fast, and know how to do it on a budget.

Since before the WFC, I have been "bombarded" with many E-mails concerning TECH and Sales for PSP. And things became even more "crazier" since after the WFC!!

To all:
I am also working a full time job, and trying to help Sal out in anyway possible to make all these wondeful products available to all. But my time is limited for this. If It were a FULL TIME JOB..THINGS WOULD BE DIFFERENT, but its not!! SO just CHILL OUT.I am trying to help a friend, and doing it on MY OWN FREE TIME.
Believe me...its not exactly the best feeling to come home after a long a day, only to find 30-50 E-mails asking many different things, and especially for my advice.

I will not be celebrating any holiday this weekend....only to catch up on ALL YOU E-MAILS.Dont get me wrong, I love doing it. I dont mind it one bit..but I do mind the few A S S E S out there that like to cause and start problems with anyone and everyone. Its people like this that make me wonder why I even bother posting on these boards sometimes.... Who are they to question me?? WHat respect do they Have?? I run my ET for all to see...and if you dont get to see it first hand...then ask your friend, the chaces are they did!
I now realize why some of the "respected" members choose not to reply anymore....it's just not worth it!!
There are just too many "clown" out there looking for some type of enjoyment in their PATHETIC lives

Believe me...in the last 3 days I have become EXTREMELY DISGUSTED with all the BS that I have been reading here, and on the SVT site!! It's actually becoming pretty SAD if you ask me..

So if you have E-mailed PSP....RELAX!! Your reply is coming. Most of you know that I reply ASAP, but when I have so many E-mails, it takes a little longer sometimes.

RAMBLE OFF:

Thank you, and have a great weekend

THE "GREEK"

---------------------------------------------

Old 05-26-2001, 09:51 AM
Hang in There! Give me a call Please!....JL

Old 05-26-2001, 11:07 AM
Cool

dont let the jack asses get to you!if you guys didnt post here or on other boards,alot of new people wouldnt know about your work and assistance you give to fellow racers.I think it is great that there are several tuners working on Lightnings.i dont have a Lightning yet ,but i will very soon.i like that i will have a several products to choose from.

Old 05-26-2001, 01:31 PM
Spiro,

Having a bad day?

Maybe what your customers resent is that you have the time to make so many posts on the boards, but not the time to respond to their legitimate requests for information and products. I seem to remember another guy doing the same thing about a year ago(I won't mention any names). Another point to help you succeed in business is you maybe shouldn't call your customers A S S E S and "clown"(s). Some people might take offense to that. Just thought you'd appreciate my input.

Per a post on another board,

PEACE OUT,

Lightning Bob

Old 05-26-2001, 01:47 PM
Spiro,
I know it is dangerous to agree with a Greek:

Believe me...in the last 3 days I have become EXTREMELY DISGUSTED with all the BS that I have been reading
here, and on the SVT site!! It's actually becoming pretty SAD if you ask me..

However, this is exactly my feelings, I've witnessed my friends get attacked on the internet needlessly.
Let's get back to having FUN.
Jim

------------------
99 lightning
red,snuglid
JDM Chip
90mm MAF
Precision Ind. Converter
12.780 @4850 lbs. 106.1 best
bassini
build date 4/14/99
NLOC # 362

Old 05-26-2001, 02:15 PM
Talkin about confusing!!!!! I know how it is also to be bombarded with work...but....you took that responsibility man.....just ask someone for help....and if you dont get help or dont want to ask for help then just do what you are capable of...thats all you can ever do...................Peace OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
red 1994 lightning....oh my god i never expected this thing to keep running this long......130,000 miles and still running strong.........

00 white L...# 1993 build date 4/5/00 Johnny Lightning Enhanced!!! Straight pipe exhaust, billet third brakelight cover, water wetter, mobil 1 free things from ford...only for lightning owners....Clunking, Leaking and Rattling Package.....something like a trim package???

Old 05-26-2001, 04:37 PM
To quote a very famous little bunny rabbit

"If you don't got nothing nice to say.......don't say nothin' at all"

CA

Old 05-26-2001, 04:44 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLightninSVTGirl:
To quote a very famous little bunny rabbit

"If you don't got nothing nice to say.......don't say nothin' at all"

CA
</font>
was that rabbit ten feet tall

Old 05-26-2001, 05:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HARVEY???

------------------
1999 Black Lightning... 1940 of 4000... Traded for: 2001 Silver Bolt... Adopted 3/24/01... Red Line Water Wetter... Wet Okole's... Bed Rug... JL Stage II Ram air... Chipless in Jersey

Old 05-26-2001, 06:48 PM
Amen

Old 05-26-2001, 07:54 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lightning Bob:
Spiro,

Having a bad day?

Maybe what your customers resent is that you have the time to make so many posts on the boards, but not the time to respond to their legitimate requests for information and products. I seem to remember another guy doing the same thing about a year ago(I won't mention any names). Another point to help you succeed in business is you maybe shouldn't call your customers A S S E S and "clown"(s). Some people might take offense to that. Just thought you'd appreciate my input.

Per a post on another board,

PEACE OUT,

Lightning Bob
</font>
I have to agree with Bob on this. Spiro you did ask to help Sal right? Spiro I can also understand your frustration with a FEW yo yo's in the Lightning community. MOST of the people here are good people that mean no harm. It does seem that Lightning owners are abit harder to please than the general public but that can be expected because we love our L's and most pay over 30K for this toy. It also sounds like Sal's business is having growing pains again. I think everything will work out but NAME calling certainly is not the answer. Jeff

------------------
99.5 Lightning
Gone but not forgotten
01 picked up on 5/5/01
hud@mc.net

Old 05-26-2001, 08:20 PM
BfB
Banned For Rules Violations
Spiro you have gone WAY overboard and now here you are trying to make all these people on here feel like what you're claiming they are making you feel like.

You're not making much sense w/ this gibberish and you should really think about apologizing for your actions, or you'll possibly cost some friendships and respect as well as possibly cost Sal some business (honestly, you are putting a bad taste in people's mouth about you and him now).

Calm down and go out and have some fun. You need another email address so people will not bombard your primary one. I'd also think about getting an auto reply to inform them it may take some time to get back w/ them.

If you're overloaded YOU need to back off from this for a while.

This is yet another reason why we need a LIGHTNING Forum to itself w/ an "Ask Spiro" or an "Ask Sal" section so we can keep all this gibberish out of just one area like it is now. This is getting ridiculous. I'm considering opening a forums site similar to www.corvetteforum.com now.

I think you're a great guy and very knowledgeable and I wish you all the best for now and in the future.

BfB

[This message has been edited by BfB (edited 05-26-2001).]

Old 05-26-2001, 08:31 PM
Spiro,
I agree with you because I have needed your help and you have helped me out many times... I thank you for that... I do however think you went a little overboard and most people would understand if you just posted that between PSP and your full time job you have little to no time for yourself to do the things you want to do... I think they would understand...

Later, Justin

Old 05-26-2001, 09:15 PM
PFA
You know, I usually don't bother to post to these kinds of threads, and YES, most of the BS has gone too far. I for one can understand what Spiro is saying, and maybe he shouldn't have called the names but, if anyone is taking offense to it maybe they deserve it. As far as losing any friendships over it, if they're pushing that hard, maybe there wasn't much of a friendship anyway. I for one have been around on this forum since the beginning of it, and I have seen plenty of the BS that has come and gone, and YES, some have made some business mistakes. Yet, I would think that the adults on here could handle this like adults, on either end of the business deal.
Just thought I would put in my two cents. I have met JL, Spiro and Sal and spent some time with them on a personal basis and they are great people. I can't believe that any one of them would change their ways on a business transaction, especially to risk more business in the future.
I guess I could go on but I think I've made my own personal point, like the rest.

Old 05-26-2001, 10:07 PM
Thumbs down

Closed all the griping threads in hopes we can move on.

Doug