Lightning

ladeefrigginda, you're wrong

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2001, 09:20 PM
Banned For
Violating Vendor Rules
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post ladeefrigginda, you're wrong

Your comments in a earlier thread couldn't be more wrong. You mentioned that the same person programs the DiabloSport chip, JDM chip and Superchip. WRONG!! It is correct that the programmer at DiabloSport used to work at Superchips, but that was almost 1 year ago. So much more testing has been done by both Superchips and DiabloSport that the programs really aren't the same. Not even close! Just look at the dyno numbers...there's obviously some differences there. It's too bad that the dealer you talked with gave you this bad information. You're missing out on a good product.

Old 04-12-2001, 09:41 PM
Thumbs down

SHUTUP!!!!

Take it somewhere else. Like the TRACK. (And private emails) If you have something to say, such as this, that you really want to say, then send a freakin email. At least take the edge, dare I say slander, out of the post. Friendly debate is one thing, rude argueing is another.

Have a nice day.

edit...
If the Admin closes a thread, and it's obvious why, or he give a reason, it maybe alright to bring it back up, but change what was wrong to begin with.

And have a pleasent tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by mocklab (edited 04-12-2001).]

Old 04-12-2001, 09:43 PM
Location: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
Unhappy

knock knock knockin on Lockin's doh-wa.

hay hay, hay hay yeyah.
(insert Axl serpentine here)

[This message has been edited by Speedin Bob (edited 04-12-2001).]

Old 04-12-2001, 09:46 PM
fastsvtss,
You are totally correct here,like you said there is a big difference between these chips and the same programmer does not calibrate all of these chips like he was told! Good post for setting the record straight!

Matt

Old 04-12-2001, 10:27 PM
Like anyone would've believed that anyway....

Old 04-12-2001, 10:38 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by fastsvtss:
Your comments in a earlier thread couldn't be more wrong....It's too bad that the dealer you talked with gave you this bad information. You're missing out on a good product.</font>
I tried to buy one and they wouldn't sell it to me. Patrick Sturgill (now with Diablo) himself said that his Diablo chip is no different than the Superchip. Just think for a minute, why would a dealer miss out on the opportunity to sell a chip? He sold me my original Superchip and could have made another sale (he still sells both chips). The man was honest enough to tell me that there was no difference in tuning. There are not a whole lot of chip tuners out there. Most of them moonlight with all the popular chip makers. The software is all the same and once a tuner has something figured out, he will be putting it in all the chips. If you want to believe otherwise, that is your right to do so.

------------------
Well, la dee friggin' da!

Old 04-13-2001, 10:09 AM
Cool

You boys and your toys....I don't know what you are whining about, you're all gonna get beat by a girl anyway
hehehehe just playing
Love
CA

Old 04-13-2001, 10:38 AM
When you start a thread, it would be good to know what the hell your reffering to or about.
And yes a Girl with the badest looking hood I've seen yet can kick all your butts...no joke..

Old 04-13-2001, 10:50 AM
This thread was referring to earlier Chip wars thread that was closed.

PLEASE keep the direct attacks out of these threads or they will get closed/deleted as well.

Comments like "shut up" or "you are wrong" belong in email not on a forum. In this environment they are just incendiary. To be honest they sound extremely immature.

Doug

Old 04-13-2001, 10:52 AM
Doug
It's super sexy when ya use big words
Keep up the good work, Moderator
CA
Hound

Old 04-13-2001, 11:51 AM
Banned For
Violating Vendor Rules
Lightbulb

Did some searching and this is what I found.
Posted 4-29-00 by Back2Ford

I spoke to Superchips factory on 5/4/00, they told me the CUX2R2 file for the 2000 Lightning was finalized on 4/26/00. Prior to this they just converted the 99.5 CUX1 file to the 2000 format.

ALSO

Posted 5-9-2000 by Back2Ford

The guy I spoke with at Superchips said, prior to 4/26 the only program they wrote was the 99.5 conversion. The dyno tested program is only 2 weeks old for the 2000, and the sales guy and the tech who did the work
told me the wot shift point was 5600 rpm and the rev limiter is set at 5725 rpm. This is for file name: "CUX2R2". He said he could change anything I wanted, but has not been requested to by anyone with a 2000 due to any problems.

So, if the above is true, if you check the dates the guy at Diablo left Superchips before the Superchip files were made for the CUX2. Hard to see how the programs would be the same.

Old 04-13-2001, 02:13 PM
Thumbs up

Bob you crack me up!!!!

Old 04-13-2001, 06:14 PM
You gotta love the monkey

Old 04-13-2001, 06:38 PM
Thumbs up

step back, he's a lefty and he doesn't like the signal from the plate.

Old 04-13-2001, 09:24 PM
Talking

I have not posted in a while so today when a friend asked me if I was posting as La De Da. I said no way! If I wanted to get in trouble I could do it with my own ID. I do in fact know who many of the chip tuners are and I have conversed with them too. I think that in most cases it is a matter of personal choice as to what chip you use. Additionally, for what it is worth and to provide the correct spelling,(I think that is important,each and everyone of use likes to see our name spelled correctly) the fellow that was at Superchips and is now at Diablo is Patrick Stajdel. That is enough from me I just want to go back and make parts.

Quick Reply: ladeefrigginda, you're wrong