Lightning

Horrible Day!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2001, 01:13 AM
Suspended For Rules Violations
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Horrible Day!!!

Argggghhh!!! First off, I had to be up at 5:30 am (went to sleep ONE hour prior) so I could drive to Long Beach for a photo shoot. It's pouring rain, so there goes my wash job... I get there, and meet up with the rest of my fellow staffers, and go get breakfast, then I get seperated from the leader, and I get lost for 30 mins. Now 30 mins late to work, and I'm driving around in circle in a parking lot, trying to figure out where he went, I cut a corner too close, put a hole in my tire, and put a small dent in my rim. :ekk: Needless to say, I'm very pissed. At myself of course. So anyways, point being, I needed to vent, and also, where do I get those 01 tires cheap? Heard "Tireman" is out of business, so was that just his deal, or the stores?? Any help would be appreciated.

------------------
-Marcus M.
Email-SnakEyez60@aol.com
Black 2001 recieved 2/10/01. Pictures coming soon.
Moderator:BLackBoLT01 www.svtperformance.com

Old 04-08-2001, 01:39 AM
I just got 4 new F1's from the Tirerack.com for $202 ea. The ones I received are the new version w/the 300 tread life rating.

Hope this helps...

------------------
The
<A HREF="http://www.haloclub.com" TARGET=_blank> </A>
wyldman@houston.rr.com
Black 99.5 Lightning Build # 1273, DOB 5-14-99, NLOC #315

Old 04-08-2001, 01:39 AM
Marcus, Sorry to hear about your bad day. The current deal at Tire Rack is $202 each plus shipping (~$10). I just had recieved a new set from TireRack last week and was pleased with the whole deal. For me in AZ, Tireman wanted $23 each to ship plus the $170. I'm obviously now glad I didn't try to save the $80 by using the shaddy Tireman. When I went to Discount Tire to have them mounted they said that they would have met the Tirerack price if I asked. The problem was is I did. Twice. Moral is ask for the Discount Tire Manager and have them match TireRack's price.

------------------
Joel.......
99.5 White Lightning,
SVT # 0056

Quick Reply: Horrible Day!!!