Lightning

hey texas people

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 01:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question hey texas people

Does anyone know of a good place here in lubbock where i can get some work done on my lightning? i want to get a custum tune put on it. i was thinking of something like a flip switch that would allow me to change between two different tunes, one for max fuel economy (gas prices are killing me!) and the other for max power (for when i really want to get on it and show off to my friends!) is this even possible or should i just buy a programmer (would like to but have budget concerns)?

Thanks for any help.

Oh, by the way....WAY TO GO RAIDERS! WAY TO BEAT THEM AGGIES!!!

Old 10-16-2007, 02:41 AM
Originally Posted by TxRanger87
Does anyone know of a good place here in lubbock where i can get some work done on my lightning? i want to get a custum tune put on it. i was thinking of something like a flip switch that would allow me to change between two different tunes, one for max fuel economy (gas prices are killing me!) and the other for max power (for when i really want to get on it and show off to my friends!) is this even possible or should i just buy a programmer (would like to but have budget concerns)?

Thanks for any help.

Oh, by the way....WAY TO GO RAIDERS! WAY TO BEAT THEM AGGIES!!!

Lubbock??? Do y'all have flush toilets out there yet ? I don't know of any tuners out that way. I can tell you that the words "fuel economy" and "Ford Lightning" are a contradiction. About the only way to save fuel in a Lightning is to keep your foot out of the gas. It would still be a stretch to speak of it in terms of fuel economy. Unless 12-14 mpg sounds good to you.

Old 10-17-2007, 03:11 AM
I would have gone to tx tech, but I already have a high school diploma.

Gig'em Aggies!!

Old 10-17-2007, 10:12 AM
I always enjoy watching Tech and A&M fight for 3rd place in the South each year.

Quick Reply: hey texas people