Lightning

Help Getting Engine Started

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Getting Engine Started

I just swapped in a new built longblock, but having trouble getting it to turn over. I think it is a vacuum issue. I took out my vacuum lines and it seems like at least one line is missing maybe two. Ok, on the passenger side, I have two lines. This is off of memory, so bear with me. I think I have one that plugs into the plenum, then another one pluged in behind the starter solenoid.

On the driver's side, I have one long one to the intake boot, the two double lines that plug into the ports next to the supercharger, one big red vacuum below the supercharger into the intake, two lines going to the boost Pink and black, another to the black unit above the fuel rail, and another to the (brake booster solenoid?) on driver's side firewall. I have two ports it seems are missing lines. One is the EGR and another on the driver's side fuel rail. Can someone count their vacuum line connections so I can see if lines may have come loose from the harness. I took the harness out, but could not find any extra lines. May be hiding in the engine bay somewhere. They are the same lines I took off. So, I cannot figure out why they are not matching up now.

Quick Reply: Help Getting Engine Started